Windows 10: Help! the live tiles stopped working i rely on them a lot to save time, any solutions?

Discus and support Help! the live tiles stopped working i rely on them a lot to save time, any solutions? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jannah_ad [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jannah_ad, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Help! the live tiles stopped working i rely on them a lot to save time, any solutions?

/u/jannah_ad, Aug 2, 2020
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Aug 2, 2020
  3. PJLLB Win User
    Live Tiles Stopped Working

Live tiles have stopped working both on my desktop and Surface Pro 4. This seems to have happened sometime on 11/2. Is anyone else seeing this?

I was able to get the desktop live tiles going again by signing out of the account (a local account) and signing into a Microsoft account, and then back to the local account. But when pinning new tiles to start the live tile will not work with any size tile.

On the Surface, I've discovered the following. When a tile is added, its default size is "medium" and the live tiles work fine. If the tile size is changed to any other size, the live tile stops working.

Any thoughts?

PJLLB, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Help! the live tiles stopped working i rely on them a lot to save time, any solutions?

how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Help! the live tiles stopped working i rely on them a lot to save time, any solutions?

1. Help! the live tiles stopped working i rely on them a lot to save time, any solutions? - Similar Threads - Help live tiles

2. Windows 10 live tiles stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 live tiles stopped working: Windows 10 live tiles stopped working after most recent updates to Windows 10. What are the possible fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tiles-stopped-working/a68cbf71-9f3d-488b-8804-acd38154ff65
  3. Windows 10 live tiles stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 live tiles stopped working: Windows 10 live tiles stopped working after most recent updates to Windows 10. What are the possible fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tiles-stopped-working/a68cbf71-9f3d-488b-8804-acd38154ff65
  4. Windows 10 live tiles stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Live tile not working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tile not working?: Windows 10 home 64 bit, version 2004 up to date. I use Windows News Live tile in the start menu quite often, but for some reason it no longer shows a rotating news feed picture? I can still click on it and go to the news page, but the tile is dead otherwise. The tile is set...
  6. Live tiles are not working. How to fix them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tiles are not working. How to fix them?: I installed these analog live tile clocks from the Microsoft Store but they don't work. Live tiles in general don't work in my start menu. Maybe I disabled them earlier with a registry tweak or something, I don't remember. [img] 127942
  7. MS Store live tile stopped working

MS Store live tile stopped working: The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store. 115543
  8. MS Store live tile stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Store live tile stopped working: The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store. 115543
  9. Start Menu Live Tiles All Of Them Stopped Being Live

Start Menu Live Tiles All Of Them Stopped Being Live: Guys, Out from the sky, all my Start Menu Live Tiles stopped being live. Did not touch a thing. Windows 10 x32, 1709 16299.334 Do not have a Restore Point. Could you please help me to bring them alive again. It also influenced that my Mail App pinned to taskbar does...
  10. Live Tiles Stopped Working

Live Tiles Stopped Working: Live tiles have stopped working both on my desktop and Surface Pro 4. This seems to have happened sometime on 11/2. Is anyone else seeing this? I was able to get the desktop live tiles going again by signing out of the account (a local account) and signing into a...