Windows 10: Help!!! There’s some weird things happening on my screen !!

Discus and support Help!!! There’s some weird things happening on my screen !! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was just using the website ukutabs and jamming on my ukelele when my screen just suddenly starts scrolling up rapidly fast, I can click around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/inuiichi, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Help!!! There’s some weird things happening on my screen !!

I was just using the website ukutabs and jamming on my ukelele when my screen just suddenly starts scrolling up rapidly fast, I can click around normally but I can’t see anything — IDK how to add videos to textposts and I really need help here because I’m panicking a lot and a new laptop is really expensive so I was hoping someone can help me out here,,, I haven’t dropped this laptop prior or anything and it was working normally and perfectly fine until it just started doing the scrolling up thingy. If anyone needs a video of it I can send it over I just really need help with this !!!

submitted by /u/inuiichi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/inuiichi, Oct 20, 2020

2. Weird thing happen

This option does it.

Help!!! There’s some weird things happening on my screen !! [​IMG]

Bobby Phoenix, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Weird thing happening to my windows 10.

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We are sorry to know that you have issues like that.

Please answer these questions and provide more clarity on the issues.

What is the make and model of your system?

Method 1 I suggest you to set the system in Clean Boot and check if it helps.

To disable all non-Microsoft services consult the article called Clean Boot.

Follow: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Method 2 If the issues persist, please run DISM and SFC

DISM: It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.

1. Press Windows key + X.

2. Click command prompt (Run as administrator).

3. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

SFC: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system file.

Follow the steps

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open Charms Bar.

b. Type “cmd” without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type ‘sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

Method 3

Step 1 If the issues persist, I suggest you to install the latest driver from the manufacture’s website.

Follow these step to install drivers.

Press Windows key + X

Click Device Manager

Once device manager is open, select the device, right click it and click Update Driver Software

This will launch the update driver software wizard, which presents two options.

• Search automatically for updated driver software - its possible Windows might have the driver software if you have not checked it yet, if its taking too long, then the next option is usually best.
    • Browse my computer for driver software - if there is a compatible driver and you already have the driver files, then all you need to do is point to it and Windows automatically install it for you.
      • Click Next and wait while the wizard completes the installation.
    Step2 If there are no driver that supports Windows 10, installing the latest possible driver in compatibility mode.

Follow these steps to install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this answers your question. If you have any further queries please contact us, we are happy to assist you.

Sudharshan M K, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Help!!! There’s some weird things happening on my screen !!

Weird things happening to my computer.

I am having weird things happen to my computer, I was doing things online the other day and it just shut down on me. So I did a little research and ended up doing a chkdsk /r because I couldn't refresh/reset/backup my computer in recovery mode. It kept giving me an error code. So finally, I just did the chkdsk, which took a little over 3 days and 16 hours, last night I was watching it scan things and it went to 100% on stage 2 and then gave me the HP symbol and told me it was restoring disk an this process could take more than one hour. It did that for about 15 hours, now I have an illuminated black screen. I don't know what else to do and I can't find a forum to give me any answers on this. Thanks in advance for any help!

Cutebrunette92, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Help!!! There’s some weird things happening on my screen !!

1. Help!!! There’s some weird things happening on my screen !! - Similar Threads - Help There’s weird

2. Weird things happening to my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird things happening to my PC: Hello, I would like to talk about the weird things that have been happening to my PC.Yesterday, my PC turned off because of low battery, and then while it's turned off, the CD tray just randomly opens, but this only happened one time yesterday, it just happened right now...
  3. Weird things happening to my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird things happening to my PC: I downloaded 21H1 update manually using media creation tool yesterday 9/2/2021 11PMand today my pc kept doing weird stuff. I dont know anything about this.my HDD keeps doing click sound while using it Seagate Barracuda 500GB bought at 2018every app keeps restarting itself...
  4. Weird thing happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird thing happening: A while back I changed my mouse to an animated one, and since then I have been having this weird problem where over time my audio starts to have static in it and my cursor animation starts slowing down ,it is fixed with a restart but always comes back near end of the day, is...
  5. Weird Things happening on my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Things happening on my PC: I went on a site which automatically downloaded a file on my pc. When I Windows Defender tries to delete the files, it doesn't work. Avast AntiVirus says I'm fine but I really don't believe that. I've tried restarting my pc and still it doesn't do anything. Can anybody help...
  6. Weird thing happen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird thing happen: I had windows screen, like when you freshly installed windows. Where is screen when you have to click continue and than write email to create microsoft account. I though perhaps i got updated to 2004. But no. Any idea why this showed up??? 161052
  7. Weird thing happened this morning

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weird thing happened this morning: A few months ago I upgraded my neighbor to Windows 10. I set up a local account with no password. Everything went well up until this morning, when she turned on her computer, it told her that her password had expired and she needed to make a new one. Looking at the screen, it...
  8. Weird thing happened this morning

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird thing happened this morning: A few months ago I upgraded my neighbor to Windows 10. I set up a local account with no password. Everything went well up until this morning, when she turned on her computer, it told her that her password had expired and she needed to make a new one. Looking at the screen, it...
  9. Weird things happening

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird things happening: Hello So yesterday i opened task manager to check something and the processes tab was empty + users. Today when i turned me pc on start menu wont open task manager still have same problem and i have not installed any updates or installed some programs + antivirus dont show...
  10. Weird things happening to my computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird things happening to my computer.: I am having weird things happen to my computer, I was doing things online the other day and it just shut down on me. So I did a little research and ended up doing a chkdsk /r because I couldn't refresh/reset/backup my computer in recovery mode. It kept giving me an error...