Windows 10: {HELP} this terminal is bound to other account

Discus and support {HELP} this terminal is bound to other account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; i m living in pakistan and i used ptcl smart tv. i m using multiple accounts on it after fresh windows installation first enterd account is only... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by shahzadch, Jul 14, 2017.

1. shahzadch Win User

{HELP} this terminal is bound to other account

i m living in pakistan and i used ptcl smart tv. i m using multiple accounts on it after fresh windows installation first enterd account is only working if i used another account i face this error "this terminal is bound to other account"
    {HELP} this terminal is bound to other account [​IMG]

So i feel if i can change my device id may be the other one account is working

{HELP} this terminal is bound to other account [​IMG]

please help to suggest that how i resolve this issue without resetting the windows10

:)

shahzadch, Jul 14, 2017

2. Hi shahzadch. Welocme to the TenForums @shahzadch

This does not appear to be a Windows x issue.

Your supplier has detected that you have multiple accounts and seems to have a restriction. I would contact them and ask why and how to resolve.

Your screen shots appear to be from an app. If they are a browser then using private browsing may prevent identifying cookies from being stored.

You will also notice in your Privacy settings, General, there is an Advertising ID. Not sure if they are keying in on this.

One last suggesting may be to use multiple Window account on device.

and finally using a VPN may hide your IP and allow multiple logins.

Really this is a restriction from your supplier, I would ask them and see if they will explain what they are using to determine, eg., cookies, IP address, machine fingerprinting, Advertising ID's, etc.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 14, 2017
  3. shahzadch Win User
    ok thanks for all above efforts...

shahzadch, Jul 14, 2017
  4. shahzadch Win User

once again i tell you that im using Firefox ESR 52.2.1 (Win10) and if i used this (smarttv.com.pk) at any other browser like chrome or ie the same problem (as pic in one)

shahzadch, Jul 14, 2017
  5. Agree. The vendor does not appear to be allowing you to connect two accounts from the same computer. I would think this is strange but someone must have figured away around some security.

They will be your best resource as they understand their app.

Post back what you find please.

Caledon Ken, Jul 14, 2017
  6. shahzadch Win User
    can u please work on that how i find my device ID that is showing in PIC-1

shahzadch, Jul 14, 2017
  7. Again, this is a question for vendor.

You could search your registry and your user folders (unhide them first).

In both cases search for that string. Be very careful in registry, changing values could spell real trouble.

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. {HELP} this terminal is bound to other account - Similar Threads - {HELP} terminal bound

2. Yubikey shows in Azure 2FA methods as "Passkey other device-bound"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yubikey shows in Azure 2FA methods as "Passkey other device-bound": Dear all,* We have a user who has been assigned a Yubikey for 2FA logging into Windows / Active Directory domain* I use this url to audit the 2FA methods used by our users:Authentication methods - Microsoft Azure* The 2FA method listed for this user is:Passkey other...
  3. Yubikey shows in Azure 2FA methods as "Passkey other device-bound"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yubikey shows in Azure 2FA methods as "Passkey other device-bound": Dear all,* We have a user who has been assigned a Yubikey for 2FA logging into Windows / Active Directory domain* I use this url to audit the 2FA methods used by our users:Authentication methods - Microsoft Azure* The 2FA method listed for this user is:Passkey other...
  4. Backslash is randomly bound to other keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backslash is randomly bound to other keys: When I press the keys "s" and "z", it types before or after a backslash. So I thought it was a hardware problem so I cleaned my keyboard but it persists. When I press the button that controls the RGB lights on my system unit it also types a backslash so I think it might be a...
  5. Backslash is randomly bound to other keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backslash is randomly bound to other keys: When I press the keys "s" and "z", it types before or after a backslash. So I thought it was a hardware problem so I cleaned my keyboard but it persists. When I press the button that controls the RGB lights on my system unit it also types a backslash so I think it might be a...
  6. No Terminal. HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Terminal. HELP!!!: Hey Microsoft Team,I am Aasheesh agarwal, was just trying to rename sethc.exe sticky keys to cmd.exe command prompt and cmd.exe to sethc.exe. I also removed computer access from both files, but after it, terminal get stop working. Windows security notify that it is a virus,...
  7. No Terminal. HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Terminal. HELP!!!: Hey Microsoft Team,I am Aasheesh agarwal, was just trying to rename sethc.exe sticky keys to cmd.exe command prompt and cmd.exe to sethc.exe. I also removed computer access from both files, but after it, terminal get stop working. Windows security notify that it is a virus,...
  8. No Terminal. HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. In Bound Rules

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Bound Rules: Why would one program in my computer be blocked under in bound rules, when every other program is allowed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-bound-rules/3b1fe63e-2945-48d4-83fe-25b6bdb8283f
  10. Terminal help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Terminal help: How to copy part of display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/terminal-help/ee99210e-9641-4295-8f9c-d1691e8d4ddb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The terminal is bound to other account ptcl tv app