Windows 10: Help! This thing that I don't know what it even is, is in my startup list. (Sorry for the...

Discus and support Help! This thing that I don't know what it even is, is in my startup list. (Sorry for the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tealri [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tealri, Mar 17, 2021.

1. /u/Tealri Win User

Help! This thing that I don't know what it even is, is in my startup list. (Sorry for the...

/u/Tealri, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 17, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

Help! This thing that I don't know what it even is, is in my startup list. (Sorry for the...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Help! This thing that I don't know what it even is, is in my startup list. (Sorry for the... - Similar Threads - Help thing don't

2. I don't even know what to write

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  3. I don't even know what to write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  4. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  5. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  6. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I don't really know what to say... Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't really know what to say... Help!: It's not often I'm forced to conclude the problem I'm facing is to big for me to overcome by myself. But this is one of those times. My computer is showing a billion errors and symptoms, and no matter what i do i can't fix it. Can't even get some system diagnostic to say the...
  8. I don't even know what to call this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't even know what to call this: So, I got the brand new Lenovo Legion 5i that just came out, but something weird is happening. Something happened and I had to reset my 'puter, but for some reason it's thinking my external drive is a system drive. I don't know how to change this. It's making changes to...
  9. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...
  10. Sorry, but I don't know

in Windows 10 Support
    Sorry, but I don't know: A while back, I crashed my computer, still an unknown reason, but now that I've been using this one for a while, I decided to link my Microsoft account to it. I'm afraid maybe I had a virus, but I'm confused, now that I've linked my account, do the files come back, or just...