Windows 10: [help] this thing took an hour what should i do?

Discus and support [help] this thing took an hour what should i do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luaykashef [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/luaykashef, Jun 24, 2020.

1. [help] this thing took an hour what should i do?

/u/luaykashef, Jun 24, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 24, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 24, 2020
  4. [help] this thing took an hour what should i do?

In this machine to install Win7 it took 10 freaking hours

well with a bunk OS install, best thing to do is start from scratch, using Killdisk. Killdisk takes about 1~2 hours. In anycase id suggest finding Disk Checking Tools from the HD Maker, Hitachi has DFT which tests the disks integrity for any faults.

eidairaman1, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

[help] this thing took an hour what should i do?

1. [help] this thing took an hour what should i do? - Similar Threads - help thing took

2. what should I do? please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should I do? please help me: failed upload screenshot, I don't know whyedition windows 10 proprocessor : IntelR CoreTM i3-10100F CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzinstalled ram : 8.00 GBsystem type : 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorin my device manager has 4 yellow exclamation1. PCI Device2. PCI Device3....
  3. what should I do? please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what should I do? please help me: failed upload screenshot, I don't know whyedition windows 10 proprocessor : IntelR CoreTM i3-10100F CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzinstalled ram : 8.00 GBsystem type : 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorin my device manager has 4 yellow exclamation1. PCI Device2. PCI Device3....
  4. what should I do? please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do?: hi there, I made my computer account with a work/school email and I have very important things that I need to access unfortunately I have forgotten my password and whenever I try to reset it I realize I made a typo in the email when I created it and so if it sends me an email...
  6. What should I do?

What should I do?: I need to update my pc from windows 8 to 8.1. I already downloaded the update. But my pc isn't getting updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do/3484290c-9722-4c20-a6e8-2bcb0f3f8d79
  7. What should I do?

What should I do?: Reciently I got a trojan virus Win32/Manson.A!a and I don't know how to uninstall it.The first thing I did was scanning my PC with Windows Defender, and it found that virus. I chose "remove" option image 1. I scanned my PC again just to confirm the virus had been deleted....
  8. What should i do ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do ?: I just did a restore and chose to keep my files. When it was finished, it booted into a screen asking you to select Windows 10 on Volume 3.There are two options, both of which are identical: Windows 10 on Volume 3.Regardless of whether I choose one of them manually or let it...
  9. What should i do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should i do?: Hi, recently i downloaded a program to get a free program photoshop CC 2015,while i was downloading the crack, there were notifications on my computer that it wasa virus/malicious program, although i dont know if it is or not, in the video where i downloading it there...
  10. New Laptop - What are Things I Should Do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Laptop - What are Things I Should Do?: Hello, everyone; I was hooing you could help me I'm planning on buying a new laptop (the HP Spectre x360) in a few days for work; I was just wondering: what are things I need to do before starting to use the laptop? For instance, before powering it on, is it recommended to...