Windows 10: Help this university student plz

Discus and support Help this university student plz in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, i’m a 19 year old university student. Last week, my dad went mental about a fight we had about studying and then he confiscated all my tech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/basilepeel, May 31, 2020.

1. Help this university student plz

Hi, i’m a 19 year old university student. Last week, my dad went mental about a fight we had about studying and then he confiscated all my tech (iPhone, laptop, dj gear etc)

Now i got my pc back, but he removed everything from my laptop besides the office 365 apps and chrome, other downloads are blocked by him, he made himself admin and everything is secured by a code...

And beside that, i suppose he added the microsoft family control too, i got a mail which says i accepted him in my family group (my personal mail, so he went searching en editing in my personal mailbox without my consent?!)

Is there any way to get around this? It’s fkn crazy to do this to a 19 year old, talking to him doesn’t help, he is stubborn af and always wants what he wants...

submitted by /u/basilepeel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/basilepeel, May 31, 2020

2. Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, May 31, 2020
  3. ZodiaENT Win User
    Asw7 windows 10 crash help plz

Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7
    Guys im so idiot i used he asw7 or something like that in my windows 10 didnt know it will give problems, :
    When i start up windows its shows the grey screen with that circle (of loading) and ths screen goes on and off with an amazing speed and now i can log in to go on safe mode plz guys any solutions ? HELP D:

ZodiaENT, May 31, 2020
  4. Haz197 Win User

Help this university student plz

GPU2 Help Plz

Hi,

1st off, if this is in the wrong place, plz will a mod move it, thnx .. *Smile Help this university student plz :)

Has anyone managed to get GPU2 working on a g92 gts? plz help me !! it is saying working 250/25000 but is using 1 core @ 100% and my gpu fan isn't spinning up and i know it does, even the slightest workload and its 80c easy.

Has anyone got the time to take me thru it 1 step at a time plz ??

Or a good guide ??

I have 177.35 installed (modded inf) and i had to skip a few files on install, said it couldn't locate them but rebooted fine and nvcntrlpnl is saying 177.35 *Frown Help this university student plz :(

srry, folding noob, but if it can help cure cancer, .... i'm in !

Haz197, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Help this university student plz

1. Help this university student plz - Similar Threads - Help university student

2. Help plz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help plz: Ok so I have upgraded my cpu from a ryzen 5 1600 to a ryzen 7 5800x and I boot up my pc and a I get a recovery key login the key it show it on screen it’s not in my Microsoft account...
  3. plz help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    plz help: i wanted to change my pin when i did i got this " Sorry, this Pin isn’t Working for your Organisation’s Resources"so to resolve that i went to "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local" in this in local service it says access not granted what do i do ?...
  4. Plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help: Don’t know what’s? I just updated windows and restarted the computer, but now it’s stuck on a black screen with the mouse and blue loading circle. submitted by /u/Elvisdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtbjk1/plz_help/
  5. Plz help

Plz help: So I recently got my desktop and it was working normally well but suddenly about 5 weeks ago it seemed like some windows files were missing and directx also looks like its having problems, And because of this some games wont even launch or even install. I've tried updating my...
  6. Help plz

Help plz: I have been using windows 10 preview version and My computer has been crashing whenever I use video conferencing apps or anything that uses the microphone and webcam and when I use discord or Google meet it crashes and shows green screen of death instead of blue. Is this a...
  7. help plz

help plz: so um anyone know how to get to this thing power configuration manager utility? i want to disable boost clock on my laptop and i googled it and it told me to go to power configuration manager utility but idk where is it. i did google power configuration manager utility but it...
  8. plz help

plz help: i did a windows update today thinking it’s legit , but now i’m worried it’s not. i got an alert pop up telling me it was scheduled for a certain time, and whether i wanted to push it back an hour or not. i pushed it back and now it’s updating... but it’s taking forever and...
  9. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  10. Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7: Guys im so idiot i used he asw7 or something like that in my windows 10 didnt know it will give problems, : When i start up windows its shows the grey screen with that circle (of loading) and ths screen goes on and off with an amazing speed and now i can log in to go on safe...