Windows 10: Help to change news and interests feed from German to English

Discus and support Help to change news and interests feed from German to English in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i just installed the newest windows 10 updates, and i see the News/Interests/Weather feed on my taskbar, and it's stuck in german. I've already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tigressninja, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Help to change news and interests feed from German to English

So i just installed the newest windows 10 updates, and i see the News/Interests/Weather feed on my taskbar, and it's stuck in german. I've already tried to open the url to change language and content to english in microsoft edge, but when i try to "refresh" the feed, it stubbornly stays in german, even after i restarted my pc. This is getting really annoying. Can't change it to any other languages either, and my pc default language is english, i don't have anything in german yet this stupid feed stays in german.

:)

Tigressninja, Jun 11, 2021
  2. ta04 Win User

English to German

Hello!

My new Nokia N97 is English only, not German! I doesn’t writer English, okay little write! Can I have Update from English to German in the Nokia Shop?

Help!

Thanks a lot

Fabian H.

3. win 10 language change( german to english)

I had the the language for the laptop changed all from German to english , but since the new functions update, it changed back the the laptop dialog language back to German and doen't allow me to change it back to English. I've tried everything but it
    just doesn`t change. Would changing the license to win 10 pro make any difference?

Thurbemast, Jun 11, 2021
  4. ta04 Win User

Help to change news and interests feed from German to English

English to German

I have new german software from nokia care!

I if new Update from Nokia can i have german software only Nokia care?

Can i Download new software (german) from Internet?

Becaus my Product Code is English i don't english software! Help to change news and interests feed from German to English :)

Thank a lot

Thema:

Help to change news and interests feed from German to English

1. Help to change news and interests feed from German to English - Similar Threads - Help change news

2. High memory/Ram Usage from news and interests/feeds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High memory/Ram Usage from news and interests/feeds: My laptop was perfectly working fine not until occasionally, news and interests start to take up very large amounts of ram and disk usage.I believe that this all started when I was using photoshop and word at the same time and my laptop froze, however instead of stopping or...
  3. High memory/Ram Usage from news and interests/feeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High memory/Ram Usage from news and interests/feeds: My laptop was perfectly working fine not until occasionally, news and interests start to take up very large amounts of ram and disk usage.I believe that this all started when I was using photoshop and word at the same time and my laptop froze, however instead of stopping or...
  4. High memory/Ram Usage from news and interests/feeds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. news and interests page suddenly german?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    news and interests page suddenly german?: It just suddenly went all german on me, I didn't change anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-page-suddenly-german/47be5cdd-9f1a-4512-ae8c-0fa4b62c5e44
  6. news and interests page suddenly german?

news and interests page suddenly german?: It just suddenly went all german on me, I didn't change anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-page-suddenly-german/47be5cdd-9f1a-4512-ae8c-0fa4b62c5e44
  7. Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English

Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English: Hi, I've changed accidentally in my PC the Windows 10 News and Interests language from English to Chinese China, but I can't change the language from Chinese China to English, due to Internet censorship and ban. ¿How I can revert this? I've tried with a restoring point, but...
  8. Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English: Hi, I've changed accidentally in my PC the Windows 10 News and Interests language from English to Chinese China, but I can't change the language from Chinese China to English, due to Internet censorship and ban. ¿How I can revert this? I've tried with a restoring point, but...
  9. News & Interests feed in taskbar broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    News & Interests feed in taskbar broken: Hi,Yesterday I updated to the latest version of Windows and got this new news feed on my taskbar. It was working fine up until today, now it's stuck highlighted and no longer opens when I hover the mouse on it. When I click on it, nothing happens again.This may be a release...
  10. How to change stupid News and Interests language from Chinese back to English?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change stupid News and Interests language from Chinese back to English?: ^And dont tell me "click on setting button and choose in language dropdown" cuz there is no such thing in Chinese context.If there is no way then giving instruction to delete this BS,thank you...