Windows 10: Help to configure SMB share folder on Windows 10.....

Discus and support Help to configure SMB share folder on Windows 10..... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On my OLD pc i have some shared folder whit media files usually i play on my Rpi2 whit OSMC installed. OSMC tryed to search file at:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DjDiabolik, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Help to configure SMB share folder on Windows 10.....

On my OLD pc i have some shared folder whit media files usually i play on my Rpi2 whit OSMC installed.

OSMC tryed to search file at:
    smb://192.168.1.2/ and use this for obtain access "smb://UserHelp to configure SMB share folder on Windows 10..... :pass@192.168.1.2/" how UserHelp to configure SMB share folder on Windows 10..... :pass it's the same combination used for Login on windows.

Now on Windows 10 i don't any idea how i can obtain a similar result....................... how i need to configure ?
    I know my administration password........ but what's my username ?? If i execute "control userpasswords2" (or netplwiz) i see 3 different name like "Username, complete name, and display name"........ very confusion *Smile

Please help me.........

:)

DjDiabolik, Sep 8, 2016
  2. R. Hansen_690, Sep 8, 2016
  3. EckiS Win User
    EckiS, Sep 8, 2016
  4. Kbird Win User

Help to configure SMB share folder on Windows 10.....

I don't know SMB or RPI2 with OSMC at all so.....

Username and Fullname should work , in password situations I would try Fullname though as I don't know if you are using a Local Account or a Microsoft account for accessing the PC.

KB.

Kbird, Sep 10, 2016
  5. mmmmmm... i have only need to activate a share for a folder and add "EveryOne" to read/write. After that on RPI2 and osmc i have put the ip of my ip and i have to need to put the nickname and password of my windows 10 microsoft account. all working whithout any problems *Smile

Sometime i will hurt for nothings and for this noob problems *Smile

DjDiabolik, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Help to configure SMB share folder on Windows 10.....

1. Help to configure SMB share folder on Windows 10..... - Similar Threads - Help configure SMB

2. No Share tab for SMB drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Share tab for SMB drive: Hello guys,This is my first time here, and the subject I am asking is quite new so please bear with me.What I am basically want to do is for my Xiaomi CCTV camera to transfer the captured video to my external SSD which I have hooked up to the back of my router.This is the one...
  3. No Share tab for SMB drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Share tab for SMB drive: Hello guys,This is my first time here, and the subject I am asking is quite new so please bear with me.What I am basically want to do is for my Xiaomi CCTV camera to transfer the captured video to my external SSD which I have hooked up to the back of my router.This is the one...
  4. SMB folder sharing after going passwordless with the microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SMB folder sharing after going passwordless with the microsoft account: Hello,I recently changed my microsoft account to be passwordless, so I login through the notification sent to my phone's microsoft authentication app.I am trying to access shared folder on my windows 11 PC in my LAN from my iOS device . default is SMB i thinkAnd since I log...
  5. Windows 10 Folder Sharing Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Folder Sharing Help: I have a Win10 (v2004) pure network (two laptops, two desktops). One desktop has a 20TB Storage Spaces setup, and a folder named "Fileshare" is shared over the network for all my users. Suddenly, for no discernible reason, neither laptop can see the "Fileshare" folder or even...
  6. How to protect SMB shared folders with a password?

How to protect SMB shared folders with a password?: I've shared some folders in Windows to access them from my phone and laptop, but they are visible and accessible to everyone connecting on my WiFi, so I want to protect those shared folders with a password. How can I do that? submitted by /u/Rachid90 [link] [comments]...
  7. How to protect SMB shared folders with a password?

How to protect SMB shared folders with a password?: I've shared some folders in Windows to access them from my phone and laptop, but they are visible and accessible to everyone connecting on my WiFi, so I want to protect those shared folders with a password. How can I do that? submitted by /u/Rachid90 [link] [comments]...
  8. SMB share credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SMB share credentials: Hi, I have a synology unit that is added to the microsoft AD as are all the PCs that access that unit. all the users are members of an AD group that has read/write permissions on a particular folder. When a user tries to access that folder, they get a message "windows...
  9. Entering a SMB share

Entering a SMB share: Hi everyone, in W10 i shared a folder and i want to enter them using "ES File Explorer" in Android. From that app i'm requested for user e psw. SMB protocol are active: Windows PowerShell Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>...
  10. Windows 10 won't connect to SMB.1x share

Windows 10 won't connect to SMB.1x share: Installing Windows 10 BUT was told that it will not connect to SMB1.x Share which i have running on one of my servers. Can i configure it to make this work on Windows 10 - I am looking to install win 10 image on several computers next week - need this issue fixed or will have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. configure smb on windows 10

2. how to configure smb in windows 10

3. windows 10 configure smb

4. osmc connecting to a windows 10 pc,
  5. kodi windows 10 smb not working,
  6. windows 10 the shared directory does not have the required permissions,
  7. configure smb and access osmc in windows