Windows 10: Help to delete "Micosoft Office Starter 2010"???

Discus and support Help to delete "Micosoft Office Starter 2010"??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm upgrading to Windows 10 from 7, but I cannot even find "Starter" let alone delete it. It's not in the list of programs and apps. Where else would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Indian Larry, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Help to delete "Micosoft Office Starter 2010"???

I'm upgrading to Windows 10 from 7, but I cannot even find "Starter" let alone delete it. It's not in the list of programs and apps. Where else would it be hiding?

Thanks, Larry

:)

Indian Larry, Jan 14, 2020

2. Microsoft office starter 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you have Microsoft Office 2010 starter installed on your computer in the past?

Mostly OEM computers come with MS office starter pack preinstalled, if you had MS office installed on the computer in the past I would suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products in the article below.

Update, repair, or uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products

Repair an Office application

Do let us know the results. feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Jan 14, 2020
  3. GTS-NJ Win User
    Office Starter 2010

Office starter 2010 was pre-installed by the Computer manufacturer and is not transferable. There is no installation media or download available.

If cost is an issue, I suggest you try Open Office or Libre Office. They are free, Microsoft compatible, and quite good.

Home | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite - Fun Project - Fantastic People

GTS-NJ, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Help to delete "Micosoft Office Starter 2010"???

remove mirosoft starter 2010

To uninstall Office Starter 2010, follow these steps:
    • Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
    • Click Uninstall a program under the Programs section.
    • In the Currently installed programs list, click Microsoft Office Starter 2010, and then click
      Uninstall.
    • Follow the uninstall instructions, and then restart the computer.
    Uninstall Office from a PC

Máté Benyovszky, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Help to delete "Micosoft Office Starter 2010"???

1. Help to delete "Micosoft Office Starter 2010"??? - Similar Threads - Help delete Micosoft

2. Microsoft Office Starter 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Starter 2010: My Microsoft Office Starter 2010 has stopped working mostly. I can't open my files, save for some plain text boxes I had up. When I went to repair it in Programs and Features it told me I couldn't, because I had no internet connection, but I did. I'm running Windows 7....
  3. Microsoft Office Starter 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Starter 2010: My Microsoft Office Starter 2010 has stopped working mostly. I can't open my files, save for some plain text boxes I had up. When I went to repair it in Programs and Features it told me I couldn't, because I had no internet connection, but I did. I'm running Windows 7....
  4. Office 2010 Starter Default Printer issues

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010 Starter Default Printer issues: Before we start I know that Office Starter 2010 is not officially supported on Windows 10, but up until now it seemed to have worked OK if you upgrade from Windows 7 with it installed. I have noticed this problem on two separate computers, both have HP Printers (not sure if...
  5. Office Starter 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office Starter 2010: Can I use Office starter 2010 on new computer with windows 10 1809. I used the to go device but it would not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-starter-2010/1e4d7423-fc88-4a2d-b840-84632eebd4f6
  6. Office Starter 2010, compatibility with Windows 10?

Office Starter 2010, compatibility with Windows 10?: Office Starter 2010 was an option available with OEM pre-installed Office 2010 supplied with a new Windows 7 PC. With a pre-loaded OEM copy of Office 2010 you had the choice, when starting Office for the first time, of purchasing Office 2010 from your OEM or installing the...
  7. Excel Starter 2010

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel Starter 2010: After each automatic download from microsoft my Aspire Lap top locks up with a blank black screen after I log in with my pass code. I generally have to shut down and restart my computer in safe mode. Apparently the Task Manager does not start in the initial startup. The last...
  8. Word Starter 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word Starter 2010: I could not repair my Word Starter in Control Panel so I deleted it believing I could reinstall. Apparently not. What can I do /install so I can open and edit documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-starter-2010/dad4273b-c382-4951-aa28-b122d15d374d
  9. Office 2010 Starter Disappears With Win 10 Upgrade

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010 Starter Disappears With Win 10 Upgrade: I've got a Dell laptop running Win 7 Home Premium. It also came with Office 2010 Starter edition, a brain damaged version of Word and Excel, but fine for what I am using the laptop for. I want to go to a Pro version so that I can turn this into a domain connected PC. My...
  10. Microsoft Office Starter 2010 incompatibility

Microsoft Office Starter 2010 incompatibility: I have Win 7 installed on my laptop and use MS Office Starter 2010 for simple word processing. It will disappear when I upgrade to Windows 10 (which is currently downloading). Would anyone using OpenOffice or LibreOffice confirm their compatibility once they have completed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to install micosoft office 2010 windows 10