Windows 10: Help to download pictures from an sd card to my Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Help to download pictures from an sd card to my Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Before I updated to Windows 10, it was a piece of cake downloading pictures from SD card to my PC. Now I can't do it. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SnuZ_1947, Aug 6, 2019.

1. SnuZ_1947 Win User

Help to download pictures from an sd card to my Windows 10 PC

Before I updated to Windows 10, it was a piece of cake downloading pictures from SD card to my PC. Now I can't do it. Any suggestions?

:)

SnuZ_1947, Aug 6, 2019

2. How do I upload pictures from Sd card with windows 10?

Fomerly it did that with the instructions you gave. When I put on MS Edge , it stopped doing that. I can access drive F but am stumped re what to do after that. TY for your help. Marlene

MarleneNorton, Aug 6, 2019
  3. sd card with pictures not readable in windows 10

I have scanned some pictures onto an SD card. I can put the SD card into a computer with windows 7 and am able to see the pictures, but on my laptop that has windows 10, I get an error saying the SD card is blank. I have updated the drivers for both
    the touch pad and the card reader and nothing has changed. Any other suggestions?

parich2016, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Help to download pictures from an sd card to my Windows 10 PC

windows 10 oes not acknowledge sd card

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To get more clear picture of the issue, let us know:

• Are you using your SD card in a phone or computer?
    • If it is on phone, then which Build of Windows 10 Insider Preview are you using?
    I would suggest you to check the SD card with any other device to make sure there is not any corruption with the SD card.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Help to download pictures from an sd card to my Windows 10 PC

1. Help to download pictures from an sd card to my Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Help download pictures

2. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant download photos from sd card: Had Widows auto upgrade overnight - appearance of "Photos" changed - tried to download pictures from SD card - got an error message " Please Update your device settings to accept media transfer" - how do I do this ?...
  3. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download photos from sd card: Had Widows auto upgrade overnight - appearance of "Photos" changed - tried to download pictures from SD card - got an error message " Please Update your device settings to accept media transfer" - how do I do this ?...
  4. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't download from SD card

Can't download from SD card: I have been downloading pictures from a trail camera with no problem until yesterday and now when I try to download pictures I get a notation stating "make sure your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect". I have a feeling that my wife might of...
  6. Importing photos from SD card into Pictures folder on Windows 10

Importing photos from SD card into Pictures folder on Windows 10: This is Day Three of my attempting to import photos from my SD card into a folder in Pictures on Windows 10. I hit a roadblock every single time. The last one I tried was from a British advisor's video. Things went well until he said, after I had selected the pictures I...
  7. Downloading from SD card to computer in Windows 10

Downloading from SD card to computer in Windows 10: I just upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. I'm trying to download photos from an SD card. This worked fine in Win 7, now I am getting an error message that says that the card needs to be Formatted. If I do that, I lose all of the photos. Any suggestions?...
  8. I am unable to download pictures from a SD card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to download pictures from a SD card: after doing the latest windows update my chrome will not open and I am unable to download pictures from a SD card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update/c3d0c25d-a997-477a-8d83-6a0c77af128d
  9. cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card: wondering why I get the file system error (-2147219196) when I insert my sd card from my camera and cannot see the pictures has always worked before...
  10. Importing Pictures from SD card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing Pictures from SD card: I can't get the Photos app to import pictures from my SD card reader. For a while I had Live Photo Viewer as the default import action (can't remember how), but I'd quite like to get it working with a default app. I note that when I right click on my SD drive, I don't get the...