Windows 10: Help to fix my hardware!

Discus and support Help to fix my hardware! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: ab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZiMou99, Dec 9, 2018.

1. ZiMou99 Win User

Help to fix my hardware!

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: ab
    Parameter 1: 3
    Parameter 2: 90
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 3
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.100
    Locale ID: 17417

:)

ZiMou99, Dec 9, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 27, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Help to fix my hardware!

Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Help to fix my hardware!

1. Help to fix my hardware! - Similar Threads - Help fix hardware

2. help fix my sound-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help fix my sound-: sound does not work when i use ZOOM or on line radio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fix-my-sound/63bea5d4-eef6-45f3-9e75-4d8dd36f78db
  3. Help with Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Hardware Error: Hi All,Recently when playing games, after a while, both my games get black screened, and all of my other apps either crash or close - such as Streamlabs OBS, Discord, Chrome Browser.In the reliability monitor, I am getting error messages similar to the following:DescriptionA...
  4. Help with Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Hardware Error: Hi All,Recently when playing games, after a while, both my games get black screened, and all of my other apps either crash or close - such as Streamlabs OBS, Discord, Chrome Browser.In the reliability monitor, I am getting error messages similar to the following:DescriptionA...
  5. Help with Hardware Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I need help to fix a Windows hardware error:LiveKernelEvent 114

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need help to fix a Windows hardware error:LiveKernelEvent 114: Windows‎2021/‎9/‎14 16:57 Windows : LiveKernelEvent: 144 1: 1020 2: ffffde8b84bcf2a0 3: 0 4: 0: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0: 768_1OS : 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.99 ID: 2052 ID:...
  7. Help for the fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help for the fixing my laptop: Whenever I am opening my pc it is turning into a black screen with a cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-for-the-fixing-my-laptop/2187fc45-b454-47ad-8b65-ab7e503c5205
  8. Hardware help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hardware help?: Hello there everyone! so today i was wondering if I can get help on this issue I've come across today? i was doing my daily play on Minecraft until my screen decided to freeze as my computer crashed. i decided to turn it off, but once it was turned back on i came upon a...
  9. help fix my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help fix my pc: link to log file its to big to see here https://www.mediafire.com/file/bhe4k502034pxkv/CbsPersist_20200416172635.log/file https://www.mediafire.com/file/5owes3nkawbjqqc/CBS.log/file...
  10. Hardware help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware help: Hi, This is a problem that started today. My earphones, which always works on my pc started having some problems. When I play something, the sound is audible but the words are distorted. I want to know how to fix that or if it can be fixed at all. my laptop is a Dell...