Windows 10: Help to fix this bluescreen Issue

Discus and support Help to fix this bluescreen Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been getting this bluescreen error recently, when working on Unreal 4.22. I do not have any new software or drivers. My system is just 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jsun23, Feb 23, 2021.

1. jsun23 Win User

Help to fix this bluescreen Issue

Hi,

I have been getting this bluescreen error recently, when working on Unreal 4.22.
    I do not have any new software or drivers. My system is just 1 month old.

CPU - i9-10900k
    RAM - 32GB 3600MHz
    GPU - 3070
    MOBO - ROG Z490 E- Gaming
    PSU - Corsair 1200HX

I have shared the mini dump file here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YNDd09Q7lsJJQC4_oGZYoMmcIVeOeow4/view?usp=sharing

Thank you!

:)

jsun23, Feb 23, 2021

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Feb 23, 2021
  3. SamuelLV Win User
    SamuelLV, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Help to fix this bluescreen Issue

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Help to fix this bluescreen Issue

1. Help to fix this bluescreen Issue - Similar Threads - Help fix bluescreen

2. I wanted help with a bluescreen issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I wanted help with a bluescreen issue: I've been told to post my file of the event on onedrive, the BSOD issue was a "KMODE Exception not handle". https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aj1vHCbDz0NZ23RhunfCfBZS9PvfHaving a hard time sorting it out....
  3. I wanted help with a bluescreen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wanted help with a bluescreen issue: I've been told to post my file of the event on onedrive, the BSOD issue was a "KMODE Exception not handle". https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aj1vHCbDz0NZ23RhunfCfBZS9PvfHaving a hard time sorting it out....
  4. I wanted help with a bluescreen issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC Bluescreen crashes. Can I get help fixing the issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Bluescreen crashes. Can I get help fixing the issue?: Hello. My PC occasionnally crashes into a blue screen with some frequency. It can range from once a month to 3-4 times a week. The crashes themselves are somewhat unusual, as a graphical glitch occurs beforehand. Essentially, the screen goes black with certain graphical...
  6. PC Bluescreen crashes. Can I get help fixing the issue?

PC Bluescreen crashes. Can I get help fixing the issue?: Hello. My PC occasionnally crashes into a blue screen with some frequency. It can range from once a month to 3-4 times a week. The crashes themselves are somewhat unusual, as a graphical glitch occurs beforehand. Essentially, the screen goes black with certain graphical...
  7. PC Bluescreen crashes. Can I get help fixing the issue?

8. Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it.: Hi everyone in the community.I need serius help to fix recurrent bluescreen error. Already located minidump folder, able to provide .dmp file when requested. Already tried scanow and other commands in cdm, checked ram with windows ram diagnostics programs.Available info about...
  9. Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it.

Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it.: Hi everyone in the community.I need serius help to fix recurrent bluescreen error. Already located minidump folder, able to provide .dmp file when requested. Already tried scanow and other commands in cdm, checked ram with windows ram diagnostics programs.Available info about...
  10. Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it.