Windows 10: Help to get Event ID 15 - ACPI to stop logging in Event Viewer

Discus and support Help to get Event ID 15 - ACPI to stop logging in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the right section, if not please move to the correct one. Under the details tab in Event Viewer when a logged event has a GUID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by idahosurge, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Help to get Event ID 15 - ACPI to stop logging in Event Viewer

Not sure if this is the right section, if not please move to the correct one.

Under the details tab in Event Viewer when a logged event has a GUID that shows up in the registry under HKEYLM > System > CurrentControlSet>Control>WM>Autologger>EventLog-XX I know how to disable the event from logging, but Event ID 15 - ACPI does not have a GUID.

Does any one know how I can get this to stop logging? From what I have seen on the web only a fix to the motherboard BIOS would fix it and I doubt that this is high on Asus' list of BIOS fixes for the R6E. Everything I have read on the web says that this is meaningless and in the General tab it basically says to ignore it so I would like to get this to stop logging in Event Viewer.

Help to get Event ID 15 - ACPI to stop logging in Event Viewer [​IMG]

:)

idahosurge, Jan 5, 2018

2. EVENT ID 15-ACPI

hi ,

i have lenovo thinkpad , running on win 10 pro(64).

ever since , i have upgraded to win 10 , there is a warning logged in the event viewer - EVENT ID 37 - WINDOWS KERNEL POWER :

Further, since yesterday , there is another warning logged in the event viewer -EVENT ID 15 -ACPI:

the power settings are set to max.

intel speeedset is disabled in the bios.

as per lenovo , i have the latest bios (v 2.21).

assistance in this regards, shall be appreciated.

regards,

Atul

ATUL RAMESH SURI, Jan 5, 2018
  3. EVENT ID 15-ACPI

Atul

I sent you the wrong response yesterday. This is what I should have sent.

Please provide a copy of your System Information file.
    To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R
    , type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for
    the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode.

Please upload and share with everyone fresh copies of your
    System and Application logs (two files) from your Event Viewer to your One Drive and post a link here. You can remove the earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do the same for the Applications log. Do
    not provide filtered files. Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

Gerry C J Cornell, Jan 5, 2018
  4. Help to get Event ID 15 - ACPI to stop logging in Event Viewer

Bump and does anyone have any ideas?

idahosurge, Jan 7, 2018
Thema:

Help to get Event ID 15 - ACPI to stop logging in Event Viewer

1. Help to get Event ID 15 - ACPI to stop logging in Event Viewer - Similar Threads - Help Event ACPI

2. Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125. What's It Mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125. What's It Mean?: My computer shut off waking from Sleep. This is what I saw in event viewer after restarting the pc again. What does it mean and how can I fix this problem if possible?Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125ACPI thermal zone \_TZ.TZ10 has been enumerated. _PSV =...
  3. Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125. What's It Mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125. What's It Mean?: My computer shut off waking from Sleep. This is what I saw in event viewer after restarting the pc again. What does it mean and how can I fix this problem if possible?Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125ACPI thermal zone \_TZ.TZ10 has been enumerated. _PSV =...
  4. Multiple Event ID 4624 in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Event ID 4624 in Event Viewer: Hi guys. Lets say I went out and left my laptop at home. When I come back I notice many "Audit Success" logs with ID 4624 in the Event Viewer during the time I was out. Is this something I should be concerned about and that someone has been trying to access my laptop? Thanks!...
  5. Event Viewer Log.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event Viewer Log.: Need to create an event viewer log that tracks USB connects and disconnects. I have all my USB devices disconnecting and reconnecting. I need to identify if it's possibly my UPS (usb connected to PC), because it showed I had a battery discharge when i first installed my...
  6. Event viewer - Event id 4688

in Windows 10 Customization
    Event viewer - Event id 4688: I tried to create a custom view, with àwindows as the event log, and 4688 as the event ID. I had no other changed settings, and I expected this to give me a stream of events showing whenever I opened an application. Instead I only got events related to Microsoft processes....
  7. Event Viewer Error -TPM -Event ID 15

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Viewer Error -TPM -Event ID 15: So this error continuously pop up in my event viewer. Description - General - The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services such as data encryption from being used. For further...
  8. Event ID 2004 Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event ID 2004 Event Viewer: After updating Windows and reinstalling my system a few months ago I've ran into an issue with my game crashing, after extensive searching my results were finding the location access errors 2004 & 1023 with sysmain.dll being unable to load from my Event viewer log, however...
  9. Event Viewer ID 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer ID 2004: What should I do to correct this? Log Name: ApplicationSource: Microsoft-Windows-PerfNetDate: 4/27/2020 3:38:18 PMEvent ID: 2004Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: User: SAM-NB1\SamComputer: SAM-NB1Description:Unable to open the Server service performance object. The...
  10. Event Viewer Logs

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Logs: I’m currently on Win10 Pro x64, version 1709, Build 16299.371. Searching in my Event Viewer, I noticed some logs under the “Applications and Services Logs” folder, which I don’t recall having previously (pointed with red arrow, in the image) and are all inactive! Can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tpm event id 15 clear