Windows 10: help to get online to print

Discus and support help to get online to print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Suddenly my printer is offline and I can't get it back on this is message in print que... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArleneCowen, Feb 4, 2020.

1. help to get online to print

Suddenly my printer is offline and I can't get it back on this is message in print que

:)

ArleneCowen, Feb 4, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

help to get online to print

Window 10 Print Queue

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R.

• Type services.msc
      in the box.

• Search and Select Print spooler.

• Right click on print Spooler and stop and restart the services and check if it helps.
    Note: Make sure that Print Spooler should be Automatic in services.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

help to get online to print

1. help to get online to print - Similar Threads - help online print

2. I can't get help from MS online.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get help from MS online.: My MS 365 subscription is locked on my computer. I had to switch to another computer while it was being repaired, but now I need to get back onto it at least until I've transferred important files to One Drive. I got a Share link, but what do I do with it? Where does it go on...
  3. I can't get help from MS online.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get help from MS online.: My MS 365 subscription is locked on my computer. I had to switch to another computer while it was being repaired, but now I need to get back onto it at least until I've transferred important files to One Drive. I got a Share link, but what do I do with it? Where does it go on...
  4. I can't get help from MS online.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When I print I get "Error-Printing" Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I print I get "Error-Printing" Help!: I recently set up a new Canon printer. It has been working fine for the last several weeks. This morning I went to print so I turned on the printer and then sent my PDF file to the printer. I then sent an Excel file to the printer. Neither printed and both returned the...
  6. Printer status ONLINE but will not print.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer status ONLINE but will not print.: Canon printer installed properly. It is set up without issue. Spent hours on the phone with Canon support to confirm printer is not the problem. Have updated drivers, uninstalled and re-installed printer. Still, every time I try to print a test page or anything, I get an...
  7. Blank screen when printing online.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blank screen when printing online.: Good day World. When browsing on chrome, i come across pages where I want to print and a dialogue box comes up blank. Please advise what causes this and how to fix it. Regards...
  8. will not print after update for online

in Windows 10 Customization
    will not print after update for online: will not print after update online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-not-print-after-update-for-online/18bb8b95-6dea-49dd-ae77-d7d7c7784af2
  9. Print and file sharing is online but not responding

Print and file sharing is online but not responding: The remote computer isn’t responding to connections on port 445, possibly due to firewall or security policy settings, or because it might be temporarily unavailable. Windows couldn’t find any problems with the firewall on your computer....
  10. Please help me get back online

Please help me get back online: Okay, I literally signed up for these forums with the hope that someone here will be able to help me fix this issue. I'm borrowing my roommate's laptop and have been googling fixes for nearly 12 hours now and nothing has worked. Sunday I was able to get online just fine, but...