Windows 10: help to open my game

Discus and support help to open my game in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why my pes 2014 does not what to be displayed due to 0x000007b,can i gat help to open this game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rashidmwaimu, May 14, 2020.

1. help to open my game

why my pes 2014 does not what to be displayed due to 0x000007b,can i gat help to open this game

:)

rashidmwaimu, May 14, 2020

2. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, May 14, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, May 14, 2020
  4. help to open my game

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, May 14, 2020
Thema:

help to open my game

1. help to open my game - Similar Threads - help open game

2. My game wont open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game wont open.: Hello, I have a windows 10 pc and I moved a game from my 918 GB external drive , the game is need for speed underground 2 , and when I open the game's file it sort of crashes. I mean I click on the app icon, it tries to open and then crashes and closes. Please help me. Thank...
  3. My game wont open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My game wont open.: Hello, I have a windows 10 pc and I moved a game from my 918 GB external drive , the game is need for speed underground 2 , and when I open the game's file it sort of crashes. I mean I click on the app icon, it tries to open and then crashes and closes. Please help me. Thank...
  4. i was download a game by microsoft store. when i open my game the game was not open and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i was download a game by microsoft store. when i open my game the game was not open and the...: i was download a game by microsoft store. when i open my game the game was not open and the microsoft store was open. so what i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-download-a-game-by-microsoft-store-when-i/7f553c6c-f18d-445c-bc37-81c010349e04
  5. i was download a game by microsoft store. when i open my game the game was not open and the...

i was download a game by microsoft store. when i open my game the game was not open and the...: i was download a game by microsoft store. when i open my game the game was not open and the microsoft store was open. so what i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-download-a-game-by-microsoft-store-when-i/7f553c6c-f18d-445c-bc37-81c010349e04
  6. My games don't open up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games don't open up: All my games that have a larger file size can't open, but the ones with a small file size could, so I don't know what the problem is and don't know how to fix. I have tried repairing and that doesn't seem to help....
  7. My games don't open up

My games don't open up: All my games that have a larger file size can't open, but the ones with a small file size could, so I don't know what the problem is and don't know how to fix. I have tried repairing and that doesn't seem to help....
  8. my games wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my games wont open: my games wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-games-wont-open/6a956dd4-cf9b-42eb-8bcd-b0674063f603
  9. My game is not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My game is not opening: Hello ! Recently i bought a game Age of empires II Definitive edition ! I installed it ,but when i press "play" the game does not open . I did everything - restart the computer ,spammed the button , waited , tried to open from different places but nothing ! Please help...
  10. games not opening ,if i reset my laptop to factory settings will that help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    games not opening ,if i reset my laptop to factory settings will that help: have several gam down loads that have stopped opening.have tried all the self help options,refreshed windows 10,tried to set run in compatibilty .still games wont open....