Windows 10: HELP to remove M$ news app on right bottom corner of screen

Discus and support HELP to remove M$ news app on right bottom corner of screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help me remove this app that I did NOT install or give permission to , PLEASE. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rtoledo2002, Jan 11, 2021.

1. HELP to remove M$ news app on right bottom corner of screen

Can someone help me remove this app that I did NOT install or give permission to , PLEASE.

HELP  to remove M$ news app on right bottom corner of screen d6348abc-c83d-4b6b-a0af-d24075c62999?upload=true.png

:)

rtoledo2002, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Arnie Est Win User

apps corner kids corner

Hi,

Some features on your device will be modified or removed once you install Windows 10 Anniversary Update or Windows 10 Creators Update on your phone. For comments, feedback and suggestions, we suggest that you use Windows Feedback Hub app. The app gathers
    reports and suggestions to help make Windows better.

To send a suggestion, follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Don't hesitate to ask the community if you need more help.

Arnie Est, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Reinstall Remove Apps

You might have performed a custom install.

If these are Microsoft Store apps, do the following:

Launch Microsoft Store on the Taskbar

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the app if its listed there, then click the download button.

Repeat the same steps for other apps.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre for Directly, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

HELP to remove M$ news app on right bottom corner of screen

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

HELP to remove M$ news app on right bottom corner of screen

1. HELP to remove M$ news app on right bottom corner of screen - Similar Threads - HELP remove news

2. What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?: Pretty often, I keep accidentally triggering this thing and I have no clue on how to get rid of it. It's so annoying and I have no idea what it does beside kind of work as autocorrect???...
  3. What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?: Pretty often, I keep accidentally triggering this thing and I have no clue on how to get rid of it. It's so annoying and I have no idea what it does beside kind of work as autocorrect???...
  4. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  5. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  6. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  7. Icon on right bottom corner on my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Icon on right bottom corner on my screen: [ATTACH] I have started noticing this icon on right hand corner of many windows what is it? is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-right-bottom-corner-on-my-screen/5caf9ccd-ea8a-49c6-9eb3-4d6fc8b4691f
  8. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: The bottom right of the screen - how to prevent popup ads, other than just clicking the X to clear them off when they appear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/cf094b51-55a9-4a4e-8321-017a2fee265b
  9. white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen: Hi! I have had this issue for few days. I have this white rectangle on bottom right corner of the screen just above the taskbar, about 0,5x1cm sized and it is there always. Only when shutting down and few seconds after opening its away. I have windows 10. The box is just...
  10. Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner: I recently upgraded to window 10 and something really annoys me. In the bottom right corner of my screen, there is a arrow that when clicked, pulls out a taskbar that gives my 4 buttons to press that change my power settings. Auto, Performance, Powersaving and Away mode....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. m: Tap Help on the bottom right corner.