Windows 10: Help to resolve BlueScreen

Discus and support Help to resolve BlueScreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎20-‎11-‎2020 08:04 Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SachinC4, Nov 20, 2020.

1. SachinC4 Win User

Help to resolve BlueScreen

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Shut down unexpectedly

Date
    ‎20-‎11-‎2020 08:04

Status
    Not reported

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 3b
    Parameter 1: c0000005
    Parameter 2: fffff80551e36592
    Parameter 3: fffff80555a7e930
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Whats the cause of this ? Its seen multiple times.

:)

SachinC4, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Nov 20, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Help to resolve BlueScreen

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Help to resolve BlueScreen

1. Help to resolve BlueScreen - Similar Threads - Help resolve BlueScreen

2. BLUESCREEN HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUESCREEN HELP!: Used WINDBG to analyze the most recent dump file, and this is the result. Please help me to analyze what happen!IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is...
  3. BLUESCREEN HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUESCREEN HELP!: Used WINDBG to analyze the most recent dump file, and this is the result. Please help me to analyze what happen!IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is...
  4. Bluescreen help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen help!: Hey guys,I received a bluescreen earlier today, it said IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on the screen itself. It got stuck on the bluescreen for about 10 minutes, as it said it was at 100% , but was stuck at the screen so I had to manual power off. not sure if that will effect the...
  5. Bluescreen help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen help!: Hey guys,I received a bluescreen earlier today, it said IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on the screen itself. It got stuck on the bluescreen for about 10 minutes, as it said it was at 100% , but was stuck at the screen so I had to manual power off. not sure if that will effect the...
  6. Bluescreen help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen help.: Hi could someone help me with some bluescreens I have been having? They are not super common, but I have never gotten them before. I did get new ram two months ago, but I am not having issues until now, so not sure if thats the cause. I did a ram test, and everything came...
  7. Bluescreen help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen help.: Hi could someone help me with some bluescreens I have been having? They are not super common, but I have never gotten them before. I did get new ram two months ago, but I am not having issues until now, so not sure if thats the cause. I did a ram test, and everything came...
  8. HELP! Bluescreen

HELP! Bluescreen: Hi. I recently built a new pc and it has bluescreened twice in the past few days. I dont know why this happens and I would like for somebody to help me solve this issue. I did some research and found that the description of the crash is as followed; The computer has rebooted...
  9. Bluescreen Help

Bluescreen Help: Not sure exactly why I got this bluescreen. Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎7/‎21/‎2020 4:58 AM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9f Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffc608839fa050 Parameter 3: ffffed86d4c5f7b0...
  10. Help with bluescreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with bluescreen: I turned on my laptop yesterday and got a bluescreen with the mistake Code : 0xC000021A and since then my laptop Constantly retries to automatically repair itself but it does not work. I already googled for solutions but none of them worked. I went into the advanced settings,...