Windows 10: Help to retrieve use of windows live e mail

Discus and support Help to retrieve use of windows live e mail in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I currently do not have use of windows live mail. I cannot send/recieve msg. It is showing an address book that I lost and never able to recovered over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by douglas Skolski, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Help to retrieve use of windows live e mail

I currently do not have use of windows live mail. I cannot send/recieve msg. It is showing an address book that I lost and never able to recovered over a year ago. It does not show address book I subsequently created after losing the first one. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

:)

douglas Skolski, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Kbird Win User

New Outlook.com and Windows Essentials Live Mail (WLM)

This is a WLM IMAP Setup Step by Step by 1&1
    just ignore references to 1&1 and use your own ISP info which should be posted in their Help Section on Email setup :

https://help.1and1.com/e-mail-and-of...l-a749529.html

KB

Kbird, Dec 25, 2020
  3. N97 automatic e-mail retrieval?

Guys I've tried the following & it worked fine with me, assuming that you properly configured your e-mail account, check this out:

• Under messaging>(your email account)>options>E-mail setting (make sure you are disconnected)
    • Select Automatic Retrieval>E-mail retrieval> select enabled OR only in home netw.
    • Then, new options come-up on the previous screen, configure them as you like: days, hours, & interval
    • Then, on the home screen you have to put the E-mail widget. This will allow your mobile to retrieve your e-mails based on the configuration you assigned above.
    • When there is a new e-mail, you will get a notification sound & an icon on the top right corner on the mobile screen. You can simply click on the widget to retrieve & read the e-mail.
    • To get the notification lights, sound, & icon, you need to enable the notification lights under setting> phone> Notification lights> Notification light> Events nodified> check new e-mail, you can alos assign the duration of the blinking light
    Let me know if it worked fine with you. Good luck.... :smileyhappy:

princemarvin, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Help to retrieve use of windows live e mail

Block e-mails

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

to block the senders please follow these steps

open the message you want to block.

Add the sender to the blocked senders list.

In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Outlook Express, choose Message→Block Sender.

Click the Yes button or click OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Help to retrieve use of windows live e mail

1. Help to retrieve use of windows live e mail - Similar Threads - Help retrieve live

2. Windows switched my e-mail after using xbox live app.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows switched my e-mail after using xbox live app.: I have had my computer for a while, and I linked it to my Microsoft account right after I got it. I have checked this numerous times for various reasons. I recently installed the xbox live app on my PC as it was used by a lot of games in the Microsoft store. My son wanted to...
  3. Live Mail lost e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Live Mail lost e-mail: windows live mail warns me that it has downloaded what appears to Phishing e-mail but where is it? I would like to look at it to confirm Windows Security opinion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-lost-e-mail/22a5206e-0957-418b-b177-b1451274686c"
  4. Windows live e-mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows live e-mail: Why is my incoming mail coming in twice...once from the sender.... I.E. ebay, and once from the sender with I.E. <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Thanks......
  5. Windows Live Mail help, please.

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail help, please.: I have a friend who migrated from Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail some time ago and has since resisted advice to move to a new Program. (His OS is Windows 10 Home 64-bit, currently up to date). Until recently, all was well, but now many of his older emails either won't...
  6. Retrieve Live Mail calendar and contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retrieve Live Mail calendar and contacts: I've been using live mail for years. My computer was damaged and replaced. Outlook is installed. Email is retrieved but not calendar and contacts. Is it possible to get this information? I'm happy to manually input into Outlook if transfer isn't possible....
  7. windows live 2012 e-mail account

windows live 2012 e-mail account: this picks up my messages from my provider, but suddenly is downloading all of my read and deleted posts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-2012-e-mail-account/fbfffd40-7dbc-4cff-acd6-99d8d66fc91d
  8. can't send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com: Have been trying to send an e mail with attachment to yahoo reciepent using live mail will not send, not computer literate, so would appreciate any help. Thank you Lyle...
  9. Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail: I can no longer delete e-mails from Windows Live Mail without being online. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-in-windows-live-mail/3aac8284-0ca5-46f6-956b-70932db88315
  10. WINDOWS LIVE MAIL E MAIL STATES - Windows Live Mail has not yet downloaded this message.

WINDOWS LIVE MAIL E MAIL STATES - Windows Live Mail has not yet downloaded this message.: E-Mail states "To download the message: Click here. Press Space." - DOES NOT WORK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-live-mail-e-mail-states-windows-live-mail/c8130e6d-8935-468d-b2ce-b0b6baa7bb10