Windows 10: Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily

Discus and support Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been dealing with regular BSODs with various error codes for a week now and not able to pinpoint the root cause. The only major change before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by supahwisp, May 17, 2022.

1. supahwisp Win User

Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily

I have been dealing with regular BSODs with various error codes for a week now and not able to pinpoint the root cause. The only major change before this happened are as below:Swapped my primary monitor 1080p 144hz to secondary, and bought a new monitor AW2721D as the new primary 1440p 240hzInstalled Windows update between 9-12 MayLogitech Gaming Software might have been updated by itself in the same time frame I noticed my configs were changed to defaultHere are the encountered bug check strings that I can remember:APC_INDEX_MISMATCHATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORYIRQL_NOT_LESS_O

:)

supahwisp, May 17, 2022

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, May 17, 2022
  3. BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months

@zbook

Results for 13 & 14 Expect HDTune

13) Run HD Tune (free version) (all drives)

Post images into the thread for results on these tabs:
    a) Health
    Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily [​IMG]

b) Benchmark

c) Full error scan (Will update later today.)

& Sea Tools for Windows long generic test

cyberworld, May 17, 2022
  4. Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily

Random daily BSOD! Help please!!!!

Hi,

This error might occur due to an unexpected shut down or restart. For this case, we suggest that you follow the steps and instruction in this
    link.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily

1. Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily - Similar Threads - Help troubleshoot BSODs

2. Daily BSODs, help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSODs, help!: Hello, I'm struggling to figure out what is causing daily BSODs, the codes are all different.. I believe the issues started in earnest when I installed a new WiFi receiver GIGABYTE WiFi 6E GC-WBAX210. Typically the system crashes when I'm in Excel, but sometimes it happens...
  3. BSOD Troubleshoot Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Troubleshoot Help: Hey guys..Been getting this BSOD recently and need some help troubleshooting it.Here's the bugcheck: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8012771d340, 0x0000000000000000I can also provide the dump that was saved.Thank you in advance....
  4. BSOD Troubleshoot Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Troubleshoot Help: Hey guys..Been getting this BSOD recently and need some help troubleshooting it.Here's the bugcheck: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8012771d340, 0x0000000000000000I can also provide the dump that was saved.Thank you in advance....
  5. Help Troubleshooting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Troubleshooting BSOD: I have a windows 11 homeA couple of weeks ago I started getting BSOD errors, now receiving a blue screen almost every two days. The error messages range from PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREand a couple of others which I can't remember. Before the...
  6. Help Troubleshooting BSOD

Help Troubleshooting BSOD: I have a windows 11 homeA couple of weeks ago I started getting BSOD errors, now receiving a blue screen almost every two days. The error messages range from PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREand a couple of others which I can't remember. Before the...
  7. Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily

Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily: I have been dealing with regular BSODs with various error codes for a week now and not able to pinpoint the root cause. The only major change before this happened are as below:Swapped my primary monitor 1080p 144hz to secondary, and bought a new monitor AW2721D as the new...
  8. Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily: I have been dealing with regular BSODs with various error codes for a week now and not able to pinpoint the root cause. The only major change before this happened are as below:Swapped my primary monitor 1080p 144hz to secondary, and bought a new monitor AW2721D as the new...
  9. BSOD Troubleshooting Help

BSOD Troubleshooting Help: Hi There, My computer keeps blue screening with a random stop code each time, and I've tried everything to troubleshoot it. I've run memory tests, verified windows files, updated drivers, reverted drivers, disabled devices etc. I tried to start a chat with tech support but...
  10. Daily Random BSOD HELP

Daily Random BSOD HELP: Attachment 82054 I am facing this BSOD since the update of windows 10 in my PC time and again, to be more precise in the reply, i can add that usually i use my pc for cs 1.6 game, browsing & watching movies ! 51616