Windows 10: Help to troubleshoot LiveKernelEvent - game keeps crashing

Discus and support Help to troubleshoot LiveKernelEvent - game keeps crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I've experienced my game crashing regularly for the past few days, which stops working every 5-10 mins. I went into event viewer and located... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by drunkymonkey_mo, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Help to troubleshoot LiveKernelEvent - game keeps crashing

Hi all,

I've experienced my game crashing regularly for the past few days, which stops working every 5-10 mins. I went into event viewer and located the report, here's the link to the crash report and the dxdiag:

Report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MQVEs71S0_Y_mvhemG8yQsSHdKbUpKvH/view?usp=sharing

DxDiag: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bi1cOz3kfYiUR671dDIhnF79c-2SLMvG/view?usp=sharing

Thank you in advance!

:)

drunkymonkey_mo, Dec 16, 2020
  2. warryx Win User

game keep crashing after 2min launching

hi after the insider install the games division keep crashing after 2min sometime as soon the game finished loading receiving errorcode BEX64 and sometime livekernelevent error 141 need help trying log thing out of succses

warryx, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Zoo Tycoon - Ultimate Animal Collection keeps crashing!

Hi,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the common reasons why Zoo Tycoon keeps on crashing when playing. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, kindly refer to the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Help to troubleshoot LiveKernelEvent - game keeps crashing

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Help to troubleshoot LiveKernelEvent - game keeps crashing

1. Help to troubleshoot LiveKernelEvent - game keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Help troubleshoot LiveKernelEvent

2. Windows LiveKernelEvent 141 and game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows LiveKernelEvent 141 and game crashing: hey!the last few weeks ive been getting this crash and not sure why. dont happen all of the time its now and then but cant seem to find why?event viewer message Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: 141P2:...
  3. Windows LiveKernelEvent 141 and game crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows LiveKernelEvent 141 and game crashing: hey!the last few weeks ive been getting this crash and not sure why. dont happen all of the time its now and then but cant seem to find why?event viewer message Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: 141P2:...
  4. Windows LiveKernelEvent 141 and game crashing

5. Gaming laptop keeps crashing. I need help troubleshooting the issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming laptop keeps crashing. I need help troubleshooting the issue.: I have been having an issue with my gaming laptop that I cannot seem to solve. When I try to play a game Dark and Darker that I have played in the past it causes my PC to crash in different ways. Sometimes I will get a blue screen error page forcing a restart other times the...
  6. Gaming laptop keeps crashing. I need help troubleshooting the issue.

Gaming laptop keeps crashing. I need help troubleshooting the issue.: I have been having an issue with my gaming laptop that I cannot seem to solve. When I try to play a game Dark and Darker that I have played in the past it causes my PC to crash in different ways. Sometimes I will get a blue screen error page forcing a restart other times the...
  7. LiveKernelEvent 141- Game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 141- Game crashes: I've just built my first PC and every game I've played at a resolution that's lower than 4K has crashed I know, weird. Here's the list on the Reliability History Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe68ff51f3010Parameter 2: fffff801a5bbb870Parameter 3:...
  8. LiveKernelEvent 141- Game crashes

LiveKernelEvent 141- Game crashes: I've just built my first PC and every game I've played at a resolution that's lower than 4K has crashed I know, weird. Here's the list on the Reliability History Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe68ff51f3010Parameter 2: fffff801a5bbb870Parameter 3:...
  9. LiveKernelEvent 141 Error Games Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent 141 Error Games Crashing: Hello, i started getting this problem where some of the games i play crash minutes into the game. I upgraded all my pc parts except my PSU 6 months ago and everything worked just fine in the start. This started happening around a month ago and has bothered me everyday since....
  10. Games keep crashing LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games keep crashing LiveKernelEvent: Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 12/02/2020 5:39:50 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-B4DBGQL Description: Fault bucket , type...