Windows 10: Help to Unfreeze iCloud Photos on PC

Discus and support Help to Unfreeze iCloud Photos on PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi people, Can anyone help explain to me why these .png files, or photos from an iphone, cannot to be opened with Photoshop or any paint program and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by steveluppino, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Help to Unfreeze iCloud Photos on PC

Hi people,

Can anyone help explain to me why these .png files, or photos from an iphone, cannot to be opened with Photoshop or any paint program and why their icons are lighter than the normal Photoshop icons? They are imported from iCloud.

And what can be done to open or even transport the files which that too is impossible to do. Than you.

Help to Unfreeze iCloud Photos on PC [​IMG]

Help to Unfreeze iCloud Photos on PC [​IMG]

:)

steveluppino, Feb 22, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! Help to Unfreeze iCloud Photos on PC :)

justinmreina, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Help to Unfreeze iCloud Photos on PC

How do I get "Photo Options" to pop up once I open icloud for windows 10?

Hi Don,

There are several options that you can do to troubleshoot your iCloud
    issue. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Uninstall and reinstall iCloud.
    • Make sure that your iCloud app is enabled to both your iOS devices and to your Windows 10 PC.
    • Open iCloud to check if the Photo Options window will pop-up.
    • If not, create a new user profile named Test and open iCloud
      from there.

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Help to Unfreeze iCloud Photos on PC

1. Help to Unfreeze iCloud Photos on PC - Similar Threads - Help Unfreeze iCloud

2. Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud: I am getting a new iPhone so I wanted to enable iCloud Photos. It removed Finder photos already syncd via iTunes and reside on file system. Then it successfully transferred my Recent Photos, Videos, Favorites, Live, Panorama etc... I checked on my phone and iCloud.com and all...
  3. Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud: I am getting a new iPhone so I wanted to enable iCloud Photos. It removed Finder photos already syncd via iTunes and reside on file system. Then it successfully transferred my Recent Photos, Videos, Favorites, Live, Panorama etc... I checked on my phone and iCloud.com and all...
  4. Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC: Photos on my iPhone sync to my iCloud account, my iPad and to my PC Windows 10. Since I reinstalled Windows, I can no longer access the newest photos. No problems accessing those photos that were taken before the re-install. My iPad syncs all photos, plenty of room in my...
  5. Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC

Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC: Photos on my iPhone sync to my iCloud account, my iPad and to my PC Windows 10. Since I reinstalled Windows, I can no longer access the newest photos. No problems accessing those photos that were taken before the re-install. My iPad syncs all photos, plenty of room in my...
  6. iCloud Photos downloads to PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    iCloud Photos downloads to PC: I have a Windows 10 pc and an iPhone. For years I have been downloading photos from iCloud onto my pc - saving them into different folders as appropriate. I got a new pc a couple of weeks ago still with Windows 10, but using Microsoft 365 rather than my old Microsoft 2013....
  7. iCloud photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud photos: Hello everyone, I am having some difficulties deleting a bunch of iCloud photos files from my file explorer. Thing is, whenever I try to delete the computer says the item is unavailable. I have 7 of these ICloud folders just cramming up my view on file explorer and its very...
  8. Unfreeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unfreeze: How do I unfreeze the top row on my computer from the F1, F2, F3, etc. commands and back to the Mute, Volume Down, Volume Up, etc. commands? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unfreeze/bf553658-1066-4ca9-a35c-1e30c0023f78
  9. Can't download iCloud photos onto PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download iCloud photos onto PC: Hi! I'm trying to download my iCloud photos onto my PC. I've tried looking for my iCloud drive folder in my main User folder as suggested and it's not there. I also tried downloading the iCloud for Windows app, but after I installed, I couldn't find it! When I try to...
  10. Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC

Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC: I downloaded photos from I cloud and clicked on open instead of save....what/how I get in saved ***Original title: photos from i cloud*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-photos-from-icloud-to-pc/24f9b4e3-db65-4897-855e-4fc6c439a15e