Windows 10: help to update driver

Discus and support help to update driver in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hi i need help to update my realtek drivers cause i don't know how to even tough i googled it, the results are kinda not good so yeah i really need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mohriarty, Dec 7, 2019.

1. help to update driver

hi i need help to update my realtek drivers cause i don't know how to even tough i googled it, the results are kinda not good so yeah i really need help :/

submitted by /u/Mohriarty
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mohriarty, Dec 7, 2019

2. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Techtu Win User
    Help me make a driver update list.

Hi all *Smile help to update driver :)

so to start I have a pretty crappy memory and usually forget which drivers need updating, the only I do generally is my GPU driver but that is only because Windows tell's me so.

What I want is a list of drivers what need to be updated regulary and the one's not so often so please can you help me with this?

Regular.
    GPU

Every so often.
    Audio
    Chipset
    Ethernet/LAN
    Motherboard BIOS
    RAID

This message will be updated as other's post so just incase others need the list too it'll all be in one message at the top of the thread.

Techtu, Dec 7, 2019
  4. help to update driver

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

help to update driver

1. help to update driver - Similar Threads - help update driver

2. Need help with graphic driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with graphic driver updates: Greetings! I hope everyone is doing well. I have a small issue regarding driver updates. Last year, I bought an HP Victus laptop with an RTX 3060 6GB graphics card, running Windows 11, an Intel Core i5 processor, and 16GB of RAM.I wanted to download some good games that were...
  3. Driver update help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver update help: Can someone help me how to update some of this outdated driver through powershell and also help me how to check the year of last update I am damn sure thier are bunch of outdated drivers , And check on the end it doesnt show driver name its just numbersPS C:\WINDOWS\system32>...
  4. Driver update help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver update help: Can someone help me how to update some of this outdated driver through powershell and also help me how to check the year of last update I am damn sure thier are bunch of outdated drivers , And check on the end it doesnt show driver name its just numbersPS C:\WINDOWS\system32>...
  5. Need Help For Updating Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help For Updating Graphics Driver: Hello! I wanted To play minecraft 1.17.1 But it saysi need to update my graphics driver. I am using Integrated graphics of almost 2gb, Open gl 4.4 is required for minecraft. I was playing 1.16.5 and it worked fine.Please Tell me how to update my driver.Thank You!...
  6. Need Help For Updating Graphics Driver

Need Help For Updating Graphics Driver: Hello! I wanted To play minecraft 1.17.1 But it saysi need to update my graphics driver. I am using Integrated graphics of almost 2gb, Open gl 4.4 is required for minecraft. I was playing 1.16.5 and it worked fine.Please Tell me how to update my driver.Thank You!...
  7. Help to update driver manually

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to update driver manually: I downloaded the zip files and unzipped them for the recent driver updates to surface 8.1 but am unsure how to get the update files to download, do I physically move the driver from the zip file to the driver folder or is there something else I need to do? I hear there is an...
  8. Help to update driver manually

Help to update driver manually: I downloaded the zip files and unzipped them for the recent driver updates to surface 8.1 but am unsure how to get the update files to download, do I physically move the driver from the zip file to the driver folder or is there something else I need to do? I hear there is an...
  9. How does updating drivers help...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How does updating drivers help...: Does anyone know HOW updating drivers help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-updating-drivers-help/14955548-4a34-41f8-a8d9-c962aeef00a2
  10. Mobo Drivers Update - Need Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mobo Drivers Update - Need Help: Folks, with Windows 10 (64-Bit) all drivers are getting installed automatically, but they are not always latest & some years old but all devices works flawlessly. Still, just for the sake of it I am deciding to install all latest drivers form Asus website and confused as...