Windows 10: [Help] Today we have a full white bar on file explorer's top. And is not leaving.

Discus and support [Help] Today we have a full white bar on file explorer's top. And is not leaving. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://imgur.com/a/Y4uwXxf... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/germanmedina, Feb 24, 2021.

1. [Help] Today we have a full white bar on file explorer's top. And is not leaving.

/u/germanmedina, Feb 24, 2021

2. White bar covering top portion of Windows Explorer on Windows 10

Hi, I have 2 users that have suffered from this problem. Windows Explorer displays a white bar at the top and doesn't display correctly. A reboot solves the issue, restarting the process does not. You can interact with the area where the white bar is,
    it simply doesn't display correctly. Moving the window around, the white bar only shows in Windows Explorer, no other apps. Both are using HP desktops but completely different models, one is an HP ProDesk 400 G3 Mini the other a HP Z240 Tower Workstation.
    I uninstalled/reinstalled the latest driver for each computer from the HP website with no success. The issue is random and intermittent. Any suggestions?

OliverSchofieldWilsonWright, Feb 24, 2021
  3. file explorer scroll bar keep jumping to top

Hi Shawn.

Can you help with file explorer scroll bar that keep on jumping to the top. I actually knew it since few builds back. I thought it's already resolved. That was why, last week when I got an offer of free upgrade on my samsung ativ running win 8.1n didn't think much, just hit the button and upgraded to Win 10. Later I found my file list on the explorer keep jumping to the top just like the previous trial I have in other PC.
    Can you help me with that? (I already sent feed back to MS through Windows Feedback app)

Thank in advance.

Kevin

Kevin Ismail, Feb 24, 2021
  4. LeoToland Win User

[Help] Today we have a full white bar on file explorer's top. And is not leaving.

White bar on top of Windows Explorer and browser apps on Windows 10

We have a few users experiencing graphical issues.

Sometimes they have a white bar on top of their Windows Explorer and their browser apps.

LeoToland, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

[Help] Today we have a full white bar on file explorer's top. And is not leaving.

1. [Help] Today we have a full white bar on file explorer's top. And is not leaving. - Similar Threads - Help Today full

2. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  3. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  4. File explorer 11 have a gray bar at top.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer 11 have a gray bar at top.: You can see the grey bar and white bar. The white bar may look a whole white, but it is fragmented by the menu task of file explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-11-have-a-gray-bar-at-top/a78939f9-843b-4958-95b2-9c1508dd747c
  5. File explorer 11 have a gray bar at top.

File explorer 11 have a gray bar at top.: You can see the grey bar and white bar. The white bar may look a whole white, but it is fragmented by the menu task of file explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-11-have-a-gray-bar-at-top/a78939f9-843b-4958-95b2-9c1508dd747c
  6. White bar at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White bar at the top of screen: I'm having a white bar at the top of my screen for the past three months with two monitors connected to my PC. Ctrl + Shift + Win + B doesn't help anymore. I've tested my computer's RAM and found errors, therefore replaced the RAM with a new one. After that I reinstalled OS...
  7. White bar at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White bar at the top of screen: I'm having a white bar at the top of my screen for the past three months with two monitors connected to my PC. Ctrl + Shift + Win + B doesn't help anymore. I've tested my computer's RAM and found errors, therefore replaced the RAM with a new one. After that I reinstalled OS...
  8. White bar at the top of screen

9. File explorer top bar not expanded

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer top bar not expanded: [IMG] Hi! Recently the top of my file explorer has started looking like this Do you have any help? (It's even white when I have the black theme selected) submitted by /u/Infinite_Bison_8014 [link] [comments]...
  10. White bar at the top of maximized (full screen) programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White bar at the top of maximized (full screen) programs: I'm having an issue when certain programs are maximized (Firefox and Chrome) they cause a bar to appear at the top of them on a second monitor above the one the program is on. This bar appears over any window that's on the second monitor as long as the maximized program is in...