Windows 10: Help transfer Dungeon Hunter 5 save file to another PC

Discus and support Help transfer Dungeon Hunter 5 save file to another PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play Dungeon Hunter 5 on my Windows 10 Desktop PC. I have an identical PC (wife's) and I want to transfer my player's save file to that PC. Reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by anilrobo, Jul 21, 2016.

1. anilrobo Win User

Help transfer Dungeon Hunter 5 save file to another PC

I play Dungeon Hunter 5 on my Windows 10 Desktop PC. I have an identical PC (wife's) and I want to transfer my player's save file to that PC. Reason for this is that I'll be selling my own PC and get a new one. I want to make sure that I don't have to start this online game from scratch.

DH5 gives an option to login to Facebook from inside the game. It says by doing so, it can make sure that your account "syncs" and you can play from anywhere. Well that is a lie - I have tried their Facebook login feature and it's garbage - it does not work. I have already written two emails to their customer support and still waiting for a response after a month.

So I decided to take things in my own hands.

I used a freeware tool to detect what files changed when I play DH5. The location of changed files was in this folder:

"C:\Users\docto\AppData\Local\Packages\A278AB0D.DungeonHunter5_h6adky7gbf63m"

I tried to copy everything from that folder over to the second PC. However DH5 app opens and closes right away. I suspect it needs something more than simply transferring the files like that. I thought it was an ownership issue, so I tried to change the owner of the newly copied files to wife's name (she's the only account holder on that PC). However that didn't work. DH5 still crashed as soon as it opened.

Here is my question: What needs to be done so the DH5 save file from one computer will work on the other?

Any help would be appreciated!

:)

anilrobo, Jul 21, 2016

2. Net Helpmsg 2182 Windows Store Error

Dungeon Hunter 5 stuck at starting download- Original Title

When I heard Dungeon Hunter 5 needed a update I pressed the update key the download queue stated "Starting Download" which I figured I would give 24 hours to let the game install the new update.

When I came back to the computer the download was still starting when I decided to do an uninstall and re-install the game is still stuck on the starting download.

I have also run some diagnostic programs including the windows store app diagnostic program. It gave out this message which was net helpmsg 2182 which makes no sense to me.

Now I have no dungeon hunter 5 with updates and a very short temper because this all started tuesday June 21, 2016.

So would someone please tell me what the **** happened.

Charles.Luhrs, Jul 21, 2016
  3. Where's Dungeon Hunter 5?

Hi I am playing Dungeon Hunter 5 on my Lumia 640 and it recently updated (Feb. 12 2016) and completely disappeared I have been playing it for some time and I had problems before but it wasn't lil this and I am wondering if I'm the only one experiencing these
    problems

The game is installed but when I tap view from windows store it doesn't show the app in the app list at all and the pictures of the game does not show up in the Windows store on my phone and I am wondering if there is a solution to this problem

MarcusRogers_729, Jul 21, 2016
Thema:

Help transfer Dungeon Hunter 5 save file to another PC

1. Help transfer Dungeon Hunter 5 save file to another PC - Similar Threads - Help transfer Dungeon

2. Transfer Windows to a another PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Windows to a another PC: I'm unsure if this falls under "Install and upgrade".So I'm in the middle of buying parts for my brand new gaming desktop + monitor.I unfortunately noticed that I bought the CD version of Windows 10.keeping in mind that monitor and desktop does not have a CD Driver- and also...
  3. Transfer Windows to a another PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows to a another PC: I'm unsure if this falls under "Install and upgrade".So I'm in the middle of buying parts for my brand new gaming desktop + monitor.I unfortunately noticed that I bought the CD version of Windows 10.keeping in mind that monitor and desktop does not have a CD Driver- and also...
  4. minecraft dungeons pc save file wiped after reinstaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dungeons pc save file wiped after reinstaling: Yesterday I spend about all day going from the start of the game finding the secrets and getting the best gear I could and then downloaded one of the dlc's I completed that then closed the game, powered my pc off and went to sleep. when I got up in the morning I went back to...
  5. Dungeon Hunter 5 / 0x803F8001 / not signed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dungeon Hunter 5 / 0x803F8001 / not signed in: Hi i suddenly cannot play DH5 annymore. I did not change system settings. gives me that error 0x803F8001 saying im not signed in in microsoft. Wich is BS, i am logged in, other games are working, even other games from gameloft just saying Corrupt game files? these wont...
  6. Help mebto transfer over 5 gb file to pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help mebto transfer over 5 gb file to pc: So i have downloaded a 5 gb+ file to my android phone. After that i cant copy more than 4.28 gb to pendrive. When i connected my device to pc file doesent show in the folder where i downloaded the file. I want to transfer the file to pc. Anyone have any solution. Cloud...
  7. transfer system to another pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    transfer system to another pc: No memory to update HP Stream pc. is it possible to move windows to another pc with more memory . thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-system-to-another-pc/61becff0-5586-463b-9ef8-a5bc288e8152
  8. Transfer a game on another pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer a game on another pc: So when you bought minecraft Java edition it came with a code for minecraft windows 10. I used that code on my account in 2015 on my other computer but when i tried to use it on my new computer with the same account it only offered me the free trial. So i tried the uninstall...
  9. deer hunter 5 on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deer hunter 5 on windows 10?: i have tried installing my dh5 game from my retail cd on my windows 10 pc but when i click install on the autoplay it does nothing and i have to end the task. i have tried comparability mode and run as admin but still nothing. i have also contacted atari and they said they no...
  10. Recognizing Q3 Top 5 Bounty Hunters

in Windows 10 News
    Recognizing Q3 Top 5 Bounty Hunters: Throughout the year, security researchers submit some amazing work to us under the Microsoft Bug Bounty program. Starting this quarter, we want to give a shout out to and acknowledge the hard work and dedication of the following individuals and companies who have contributed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to cross save dungeon hunter 5

2. how to transfer dh5 to a new computer

3. transfering a dungeon hunter V account

4. save files transfer to other pc dungeon lords,
  5. dungeon hunter 5 pc save file