Windows 10: Help transferring photos from PC to USB stick?

Discus and support Help transferring photos from PC to USB stick? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm wondering if someone could help me? I am trying to transfer high resolution images to a USB stick. I'm just trying to back all the images... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rach_463, May 21, 2023.

1. Rach_463 Win User

Help transferring photos from PC to USB stick?

Hi there, I'm wondering if someone could help me? I am trying to transfer high resolution images to a USB stick. I'm just trying to back all the images up to ensure that I have a second copy. All the images are downloaded to by laptop and all open correctly, however when I transfer them to the USB either they are very poor resolution or some of the image is missing grey screen. Is there anything that I should check on my laptop before trying again new drivers etc or could the problem be the USB stick? Any help would greatly be appreciated, it is a couple thousand images in all. Thank you

:)

Rach_463, May 21, 2023

2. How can I transfer photos and videos that are on my PCs Windows 10 to a USB stick

Hi,

I will be glad to assist you with this.

Follow the steps below and check if it helps:

1. Connect the USB stick to the computer.

2. Press Windows key + E to open file explorer.

3. Click "this pc".

4. Navigate to the location where the photos/videos are stored.

5. To transfer a particular photos/video, right click on it and select Send to > USB stick.

- To transfer everything, press Ctrl key + A, right click and follow above step.

- You can also right click > copy > and paste it in the USB stick directly.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 21, 2023
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, May 21, 2023
  4. Help transferring photos from PC to USB stick?

Transfer of photos from pc to memory stick with windows 10

Hello Chrisnan,

As you are facing issues with transferring the photos to memory stick on your device, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you connected the memory stick to your computer (confirm to us)?
    • Were you able to detect the memory stick on your computer (File Explorer)?

I would like to inform that to transfer the photos to memory stick, connect the device to the computer, make sure it is detected and able to access it.

Select the photos you wish to transfer, right click on those, you will find
    Send to
    option, over the mouse on top of it to find the devices to transfer the photos.

If the device is not detected, try to connect to different ports (if accessing via USB ports). This will let us know if the issue is with ports on your computer.

Also, try to connect the memory stick to different computer and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the memory stick.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status with transferring the photos for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 21, 2023
Thema:

Help transferring photos from PC to USB stick?

1. Help transferring photos from PC to USB stick? - Similar Threads - Help transferring photos

2. Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos: Inserted a brand new USB stick into my computer to transfers photos onto it. Laptop detects that the USB stick is present. But when I go to click on it and begin moving photos over to it. I get the message "please update your device's settings to accept media transfers" The...
  3. Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos: Inserted a brand new USB stick into my computer to transfers photos onto it. Laptop detects that the USB stick is present. But when I go to click on it and begin moving photos over to it. I get the message "please update your device's settings to accept media transfers" The...
  4. Help transferring photos from PC to USB stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help transferring photos from PC to USB stick?: Hi there, I'm wondering if someone could help me? I am trying to transfer high resolution images to a USB stick. I'm just trying to back all the images up to ensure that I have a second copy. All the images are downloaded to by laptop and all open correctly, however when I...
  5. Help transferring photos from PC to USB stick?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help transferring photos from PC to USB stick?: Hi there, I'm wondering if someone could help me? I am trying to transfer high resolution images to a USB stick. I'm just trying to back all the images up to ensure that I have a second copy. All the images are downloaded to by laptop and all open correctly, however when I...
  6. Transfer photos from d:drive to USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from d:drive to USB: I am struggling to transfer photos JPG from D:drive to USB stick for backup purposes. I can transfer one by one fine i.e. they open fine on the d:drive and then open fine on the USB stick. But when I transfer a block of images, and try to open them, for many I get the error...
  7. Transferring from an Audio CD to a USB memory stick

Transferring from an Audio CD to a USB memory stick: How do you copy an audio CD to a USB memory stick? I have got as far as ripping the tracks on Windows Media Player, just cannot work out how to transfer them to the memory stick....
  8. Pc from usb stick boats?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc from usb stick boats?: Hello, I have tried to boot Windows 10 on my old computer. I created a bootable usb-stick with 16GB with the media creation tool of Windows, everything worked fine, no error messages. After I plugged the usb stick into my pc (Lenovo Ideapad 100), I went into the bios to...
  9. How to transfer photos from computer to memory stick?

How to transfer photos from computer to memory stick?: I have spent AGES trying to do this!!! On my old computer a DELL it was so easy. Now I have a Lenova. I get to my pictures and choose one I don't want to loose them all. I right click then have a choice but nowhere does it mention a memory stick. I need to liberate space on...
  10. Transfer files to USB stick

Transfer files to USB stick: I am trying to copy a file from my computer to a flash drive usb stick to transfer the file to my laptop. My computer is using windows 10, nothing happens when I put the usb stick in the computer. I don't have a clue how to do this. Any help would be welcome....