Windows 10: Help! Trojan miner found in chrom extention now! it was on edge and i fixed it for like a...

Discus and support Help! Trojan miner found in chrom extention now! it was on edge and i fixed it for like a... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello i need help, i have found more malware on my system . I was able to find it and delete long time ago before but its back, and instead of being in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DankShark69, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Help! Trojan miner found in chrom extention now! it was on edge and i fixed it for like a...

hello i need help, i have found more malware on my system . I was able to find it and delete long time ago before but its back, and instead of being in appdate/roaming/egde its in chrome now? what can i do? please help me get rid of this. Idk what to do.

:)

DankShark69, Oct 6, 2022

2. Monero XMR CPU miner

It's a trojan which you're having there.

The removal guide (Remove the CPU.exe Monero Miner) I linked explains in detail about this
    trojan. The removal guide consists of various/multiple steps.

Please try to concentrate and read the self-help guide and follow it step-by-step.

In case, that you don't feel comfortable doing all that alone, I - again - suggest to ask for free expert help at

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

or

you can ask for perhaps not so free Microsoft help here: http://answerdesk.microsoftstore.com

or

you might want to do a clean install which is described in this wiki:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-windows_install/clean-install-windows-10/1c426bdf-79b1-4d42-be93-17378d93e587

Jsssssssss, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Possible Bitcoin Miner

Hello, for a while now I have had what I think a bitcoin miner on my PC but now I am deciding to do something about it, well, at least I tried to. Basically, I recently installed Malwarebytes to see if it would pick up this "miner." This "miner" would use
    Notepad and it would use about 20% of my CPU (that's why I assumed it was a bitcoin miner.) Malwarebytes has picked up nothing in the virus scan. I removed Notepad from my PC as I didn't use it, but now I keep getting notifications from Malwarebytes of it
    blocking this website due to a "Trojan": pool-nyc.supportxmr.com

Malwarebytes also says the "Trojan" is coming from explorer.exe, but when I scan with this anti-virus it picks up nothing.

Help! Trojan miner found in chrom extention now! it was on edge and i fixed it for like a... 8fcbbfc6-27c2-4f72-b6b1-3a00b25c2e51?upload=true.png

Advelisent, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Help! Trojan miner found in chrom extention now! it was on edge and i fixed it for like a...

Jsssssssss, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Help! Trojan miner found in chrom extention now! it was on edge and i fixed it for like a...

1. Help! Trojan miner found in chrom extention now! it was on edge and i fixed it for like a... - Similar Threads - Help Trojan miner

2. I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help: Hello, like the title states, I think I have found a Trojan Coin Miner. I was scrolling through my system files and opened Program Files x86 and found 2 files of apps I NEVER downloaded/installed. They are called Alucsoft and ATTRACTIONjhoApplication. What are these files and...
  3. I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help: Hello, like the title states, I think I have found a Trojan Coin Miner. I was scrolling through my system files and opened Program Files x86 and found 2 files of apps I NEVER downloaded/installed. They are called Alucsoft and ATTRACTIONjhoApplication. What are these files and...
  4. I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen flickering in some applications like chrom, edge when full screened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering in some applications like chrom, edge when full screened: Hi,I have had issues with some apps Chrome and Edge causing rapid screen flickering when full screened.I have tried:#1 start with safe mode, no flickering any more.#2 Banned intel display driver, use Nvida driver, no flickering any more, but when I use excel, it was too...
  6. Screen flickering in some applications like chrom, edge when full screened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering in some applications like chrom, edge when full screened: Hi,I have had issues with some apps Chrome and Edge causing rapid screen flickering when full screened.I have tried:#1 start with safe mode, no flickering any more.#2 Banned intel display driver, use Nvida driver, no flickering any more, but when I use excel, it was too...
  7. Why don't favorites populate immediate now that I am using Chrom.. Edg

in Browsers and Email
    Why don't favorites populate immediate now that I am using Chrom.. Edg: I have noticed since I have Chromium Edge that when I click on the Star to show Favorites that they do not appear immediately like they did before. It seems they have to be generated. Anyone else experiencing the same issue or has some one addressed it. To me that is not...
  8. Problems wth Chrom and FireFox but not with IE or Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems wth Chrom and FireFox but not with IE or Edge: Hi, I noticed that in 2018, the same problems were happening as well. I tried everything I read online and nothing worked. I even had Norton check for a virus. No virus found. I also believe Microsoft is the problem like the male stated in 2018. Perhaps I should go to...
  9. idownload manager extention note work in google chrom

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    idownload manager extention note work in google chrom: video and any file and you tube video note download then i click i download manager idownload manager is note work properliy pls sir solved the problem...
  10. How to remove Wise XMRig CPU Miner Trojan : sysupdate.exe xmrig cpu miner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove Wise XMRig CPU Miner Trojan : sysupdate.exe xmrig cpu miner: We are using Azure VM and we are identified one service called XMRig taking more CPU process time Os Details : Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Edition SQL Server Installed When we open the details of the XMRig process, it shows the sysupdate.exe process running on my...