Windows 10: Help troubleshoot BSOD error

Discus and support Help troubleshoot BSOD error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here is the link to my mini dump file. Can you help me troubleshoot my BSOD error?New folder 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Samantha Hershberger, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Help troubleshoot BSOD error

Here is the link to my mini dump file. Can you help me troubleshoot my BSOD error?New folder 3

:)

Samantha Hershberger, Jul 10, 2024
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Just got a BSOD with error driver irql_not_less_or_equal (nwifi.sys)

Hi Willy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • When exactly do you get this error message BSOD?
    Meanwhile, let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Also, I suggest you to remove all the connected external hardware device and check.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 10, 2024
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Help troubleshoot BSOD error

Error 0x803C0103 when troubleshooting

Hi Julia,

Error code 0x803C0103 may have occurred to your Windows 10 due to system conflict. For us to help you with your concern, we'd like to know more information. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to update your Windows 10 to Fall Creators Update 1709?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, as our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you
    run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Help troubleshoot BSOD error

1. Help troubleshoot BSOD error - Similar Threads - Help troubleshoot BSOD

2. Help troubleshooting a BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help troubleshooting a BSOD?: Hi,I have been having random BSOD errors lately while gaming and could really use some help diagnosing what the issue is or finding a relevant error that points me in the right direction regarding the problem is or what hardware I should look at replacing, etc.The game I've...
  3. Help troubleshoot BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help troubleshoot BSOD error: Here is the link to my mini dump file. Can you help me troubleshoot my BSOD error?New folder 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-troubleshoot-bsod-error/859c7ce5-4b0a-490c-b373-1a69c7041432
  4. Help troubleshoot BSOD error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help troubleshoot BSOD error: Here is the link to my mini dump file. Can you help me troubleshoot my BSOD error?New folder 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-troubleshoot-bsod-error/859c7ce5-4b0a-490c-b373-1a69c7041432
  5. BSOD Troubleshoot Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Troubleshoot Help: Hey guys..Been getting this BSOD recently and need some help troubleshooting it.Here's the bugcheck: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8012771d340, 0x0000000000000000I can also provide the dump that was saved.Thank you in advance....
  6. BSOD Troubleshoot Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Troubleshoot Help: Hey guys..Been getting this BSOD recently and need some help troubleshooting it.Here's the bugcheck: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8012771d340, 0x0000000000000000I can also provide the dump that was saved.Thank you in advance....
  7. Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error: Hey all, so a couple months ago, I kept getting weird issues with my computer. It would occasionally turn off completely out of nowhere, no overheat or anything, or it would blue screen. The most common error was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and most recently...
  8. Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error

Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error: Hey all, so a couple months ago, I kept getting weird issues with my computer. It would occasionally turn off completely out of nowhere, no overheat or anything, or it would blue screen. The most common error was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and most recently...
  9. Help Troubleshooting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Troubleshooting BSOD: I have a windows 11 homeA couple of weeks ago I started getting BSOD errors, now receiving a blue screen almost every two days. The error messages range from PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREand a couple of others which I can't remember. Before the...
  10. Help Troubleshooting BSOD

Help Troubleshooting BSOD: I have a windows 11 homeA couple of weeks ago I started getting BSOD errors, now receiving a blue screen almost every two days. The error messages range from PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREand a couple of others which I can't remember. Before the...