Windows 10: Help Troubleshooting win 10 black screen boot

Discus and support Help Troubleshooting win 10 black screen boot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a laptop that runs on win10 which I recently reinstalled to fix some other issues and now whenever I boot it leads me to a black screen after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mistbash, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Help Troubleshooting win 10 black screen boot

I have a laptop that runs on win10 which I recently reinstalled to fix some other issues and now whenever I boot it leads me to a black screen after showing the win logo pls give any help you can

submitted by /u/mistbash
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mistbash, Feb 4, 2020

2. Win 10 Can't boot stuck in black screen with blinking cursor

Yesterday suddenly win 10 stop , then return blue screen with the message win need to repair and we will restarted for you , then win boot into black screen with blinking underscore .
    I try to boot win from usb to use repair but it's return cant repair your pc , then through cmd in troubleshooter from usb I use list disk and its return
    DISK 0 Invalid and its dynamic .
    What should I do I hope the hard disk is not dead yet any suggestions please ??

AbobakrOsman, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Help Troubleshooting win 10 black screen boot

Windows 10 Black screen, Start screen, Critical Low Battery

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the power troubleshooter if you are able to boot into the system.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    For black screen issues click on the link below and refer the suggestions by Sharath Srinivasa.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Help Troubleshooting win 10 black screen boot

1. Help Troubleshooting win 10 black screen boot - Similar Threads - Help Troubleshooting black

2. System lockout - black screen - will not boot up - win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    System lockout - black screen - will not boot up - win 10: Hello everyone - I am desperate for help - Ver Win 10 - I know that Incredimail shut down however I was still successfully using it until I inadvertently allowed Microsoft to automatically download KB4577586 on my Acer Laptop which automatically removed Adobe Flash Player...
  3. Black screen + blank troubleshooting. HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen + blank troubleshooting. HELP: When booting up, a black screen appears with no mouse or icons. It stays like this. I force restart a couple of times and enter troubleshooting. After there are two options: restart (which doesnt help) or advanced options. When clicking advanced options, im faced with a blank...
  4. Win 10 black screen after boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 black screen after boot: I don't want to be here with trouble, but alas I am So I have been running dual boot, win 7 and win 10. Today I rebooted from win 7 to win 10 and got a black screen in win 10 - no mouse. This was right after I selected Win 10 boot (just before the wallpaper screen) I...
  5. Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors: Recently while working on my laptop, i encountered a disturbance on my screen. Later on when i tried to restart my system, login page appeared as i signed in the whole screen was covered in black. At first i thought it was a sudden shut down due to some error. but then i...
  6. Black screen after Sleep Mode, troubleshooting didn't help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after Sleep Mode, troubleshooting didn't help: Hi! I frequently run into a black screen after waking my laptop up from Sleep Mode. I've tried the solutions on the following troubleshooter: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/help/14106/windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-or-blank-screen-errors Results: Caps Lock...
  7. Help me with win 10 black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me with win 10 black screen: I just installed latest windows 10 and installed some drivers using driverpack solution and the screen became black and i cannot do anything i tried restarting but it dosent work i cannot access my laptop submitted by /u/TTV_OneHygro [link] [comments]...
  8. Win 10 Can't boot stuck in black screen with blinking cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Can't boot stuck in black screen with blinking cursor: Yesterday suddenly win 10 stop , then return blue screen with the message win need to repair and we will restarted for you , then win boot into black screen with blinking underscore . I try to boot win from usb to use repair but it's return cant repair your pc , then through...
  9. Troubleshoot black screen error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshoot black screen error: When working on my laptop, after a few minutes, if I don't hit a key, it will turn completely black., and then do it again and again and again. So annoying. I have no screen saver set on my laptop. I turned off for this reason. It drives me crazy. I am not a SW Engineer...
  10. Black screen of death: Troubleshooting help?

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen of death: Troubleshooting help?: Hi everyone, I am having problems with a DELL 4200 and an eeePC 901, both of which occasionally just switch to a black screen while I'm working, so I eventually have to restart the computer and thereby lose all work that wasn't previously saved. HD indicator stays off...