Windows 10: [HELP] Trying to cast from Windows 10 Pro PC to my X Box One S, but I can't because of...

Discus and support [HELP] Trying to cast from Windows 10 Pro PC to my X Box One S, but I can't because of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I am hoping I can get some help from this sub in dealing with remote sessions. I have a PC that is a moderate gaming PC (built in 2013,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cccp_redr4bbit, Jan 18, 2020.

1. [HELP] Trying to cast from Windows 10 Pro PC to my X Box One S, but I can't because of...

Hi everyone. I am hoping I can get some help from this sub in dealing with remote sessions. I have a PC that is a moderate gaming PC (built in 2013, really the only thing outdated is the GPU. Overclocking the i5 and i recently got 16 GB ram). I also have an x box one s. My current situation precludes me from actually being able to play my PC games (no monitor). I found however that I can supposedly stream the PC to my x box via the miracast. I am attempting to do this but unfortunately, since I have to connect via remote session to my PC it gives me this message saying that it cannot connect to any devices while in a remote session. I was wondering if there was any workaround to this?

submitted by /u/cccp_redr4bbit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cccp_redr4bbit, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Jessen P Win User

windows 10 cast to device

Hi Steven,

• Do you get any error message when you try to cast the device?
    • Does the issue happen when you don't use cast to device, I mean when you are online?
    • Which device do you use to cast the content?
    If the issue happens only when you cast the device, the issue can be that of the casting device. In that case I would request you to execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Thank you.

Jessen P, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2020
  4. [HELP] Trying to cast from Windows 10 Pro PC to my X Box One S, but I can't because of...

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

[HELP] Trying to cast from Windows 10 Pro PC to my X Box One S, but I can't because of...

1. [HELP] Trying to cast from Windows 10 Pro PC to my X Box One S, but I can't because of... - Similar Threads - HELP Trying cast

2. I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...: Dear Friends, hello.The server of Microsoft does not activate my Box version of windows 10 Pro -64. The point is that three times I bought motherboards Gigabyte B450-DS3H, Asus B450-Tuf Gaming B450M-Pro-II, and now ITX board - Asus A320I-K/CSM during short period of time 2...
  3. Trying to cast screen from one Laptop into another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to cast screen from one Laptop into another: Hi, I have 2 laptops, both have Miracast enabled checked wit dxdiag, both running Windows 10, both Bluetooth enabled.I set the 2nd laptop that I want to use as monitor to allow projection projecting is set to Available everywhere, Ask to project first time only.When I go to...
  4. Trying to cast screen from one Laptop into another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to cast screen from one Laptop into another: Hi, I have 2 laptops, both have Miracast enabled checked wit dxdiag, both running Windows 10, both Bluetooth enabled.I set the 2nd laptop that I want to use as monitor to allow projection projecting is set to Available everywhere, Ask to project first time only.When I go to...
  5. Cant connect X Box One controller to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant connect X Box One controller to PC: I have a micro usb cable (charging kit) but when I connect my xbox one controller to my PC it doesnt detect the controller at all and I have tried many things. I have windows 10 and my regular wired xbox360 controllers do work. Is the cable faulty? submitted by /u/Sneezes...
  6. Can't cast to FireTV box with win 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't cast to FireTV box with win 10?: Hi! There is a lot on the web about this but nothing seems to work. I am trying to mirror from my win 10 Acer Predator laptop to my 4K fire box. Fire TV sees my laptop and vice versa, it says "Display mirroring is starting soon. Preparing to mirror the display from "laptop"...
  7. Hi advice on great KBM for X-box series One-S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi advice on great KBM for X-box series One-S: my nephew has a cheap KBnM (sub15 cobmo) and plays great on controller and we reckoin if he got onto KBnM he could get better and even eventually earn money playing the device he wanted comes from america an doesnt appear to sell here or in the UK. its a ANZERWIN B07Z8HSGWC...
  8. 500GB X BOX ONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    500GB X BOX ONE: My space on the x-box is 500GB I have only used 300GB but I have no more space to download what could the problem be. I have deleted all the files I am not using Please help....
  9. Getting X Box One Kinect Working on Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting X Box One Kinect Working on Win 10 PC: I the bought necessary hardware for the Kinect and connected it to my computer. I want to use it both as a webcam and motion capture device. After plugging in the Kinect, but before installing anything, I tried it as a webcam at www.iobit.com/en/webcam-test.php It...
  10. Can't switch from S Mode to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't switch from S Mode to Windows 10 Pro?: I just bought a new Surface Laptop and it came in S Mode, which I can't use because I need to download external software for both school and work. Every time I go to the page on the Windows Store and click 'Install", it always says 'something happened and we couldn't start...