Windows 10: [HELP] TWO FINGER RIGHT_CLICK on DELL 3521 Windows 10

Discus and support [HELP] TWO FINGER RIGHT_CLICK on DELL 3521 Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Please help me, my touchpad driver can not to use two finger- right click on my laptop. In the first time i installed the driver, it worked. but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TinhNhan, Mar 14, 2016.

1. TinhNhan Win User

[HELP] TWO FINGER RIGHT_CLICK on DELL 3521 Windows 10

Hello
    Please help me, my touchpad driver can not to use two finger- right click on my laptop. In the first time i installed the driver, it worked. but after i restart it didnot anymore. I continue to install another driver and when all finish it still not working as right-click.
    It happened many times, alway the same problem every times i install windows 10 ( i installed third times, but all are the same problem). And it's have the same problem in windows 7. In window 8, 8.1 it's working perfectly.
    Please help me to solve this mad problem. Sorry for my bad english. *Smile)
    Thanks.

:)

TinhNhan, Mar 14, 2016

2. How to download Bluetooth divers for Windows 10?

Original Title: bluetooth

please help me to download bluetooth for windows 10 compatable for dell inspiron 15 3521

Paris (Thokozane), Mar 14, 2016
  3. uday saik Win User
    how to downlaod bluetooth driver for windows 10 for dell

hai were to get dell bluetooth driver compatible for windows 10 dell inspiron 15 3521 pc.get me solution for this.

thankq.

uday saik, Mar 14, 2016
  4. [HELP] TWO FINGER RIGHT_CLICK on DELL 3521 Windows 10

Hello TinhNhan Welcome to the Ten Forums!

One idea that might be a big help for you there is besides posting back with the exact model number is to go direct to the Dell support site and look up the 8.1 not look for 10 driver updates.

Often the 8.1 version will clear up any problems being seen in 10. Since every version when first new takes time for driver support to come about as well as older models not seeing support after a few newer versions of Windows are seen the next previous version's drivers are often able to be used.

Night Hawk, Mar 15, 2016
  5. TinhNhan Win User
    Thanks you, it worked by system updated. it's seem the driver was updated by microsoft or dell OEM. THanks for you help

TinhNhan, Mar 24, 2016
  6. Great news! Glad to hear you were able to see results by grabbing a few of the 8.1 alternates. *Thumbs

Often this has been the case with the previous versions as well. The Vista/7 connection is good example where you could run just anything Vista on 7 as far as being able to get something to run on 7. I wouldn't try any Vista now however since you are now looking at 4 versions of Windows newer where the large gap is to be expected.

Yet I was able to take an old discontinued following 7's release PCI type tv tuner/video capture card and use the next newer PCI Express type card's drivers and app on 10. The other model had seen 8, 8.1 updates as well as those for Vista and 7 being an old XP model converted to PCIe apparently from the PCI form. It's a good example of what to keep in mind in case you run into something that has this type of problem. *Smile

Night Hawk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

[HELP] TWO FINGER RIGHT_CLICK on DELL 3521 Windows 10

1. [HELP] TWO FINGER RIGHT_CLICK on DELL 3521 Windows 10 - Similar Threads - HELP FINGER RIGHT_CLICK

2. scrolling with two fingers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scrolling with two fingers: Hello, My laptop is having an issue, the two finger scroll doesn't work. I really can't work without it. It doesn't show any settings to turn it on as well. I need it asap....
  3. scrolling with two fingers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scrolling with two fingers: Hello, My laptop is having an issue, the two finger scroll doesn't work. I really can't work without it. It doesn't show any settings to turn it on as well. I need it asap....
  4. Dell inspiron 3521 tpm 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell inspiron 3521 tpm 2.0: Does Dell inspiron 3521 have tpm 2.0 and how to enable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-3521-tpm-20/67c6d524-4de1-41df-9169-c7eda61165ff
  5. Dell inspiron 3521 tpm 2.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell inspiron 3521 tpm 2.0: Does Dell inspiron 3521 have tpm 2.0 and how to enable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-3521-tpm-20/67c6d524-4de1-41df-9169-c7eda61165ff
  6. Dell Inspiron 3521 Windows 10 Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron 3521 Windows 10 Recovery: I had no accumulator on my laptop, that got out of function three years ago, so maybe this is why Windows 10 crashed on September 6, 2021. I didn't prepare any backup or a repaire disk for Wundows 10 recovery, also had deleted previous Windows 7, because thought the Windows...
  7. two finger scroll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    two finger scroll: Hi I'm having trouble trying to fix my scrolling but the setting people tell me to use I don't have them. The two finger scroll settings is supposed to be in touchpad setting but it's not[ATTACH]...
  8. Two-Finger Scrolling In Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two-Finger Scrolling In Windows 10: Which Idiot thought up two-finger scrolling cos it's really causing me bother ? Ever since I can remember Touchpads have always been one-finger scrolling so how do I change it ? I've tried one or two suggestions in other posts without success and even spent 50 frustrating,...
  9. Outer shell casing for Dell 15 3521

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outer shell casing for Dell 15 3521: Are the outer shell casings the exact same size for both a touch screen and a non touch screen Dell 15 3521 computer? Also, does anyone have experience replacing the casing (both upper and lower)? If so, can you recommend a good place to look for instructions? Any help would...
  10. Win 10 WiFi Problem DELL 3521

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 WiFi Problem DELL 3521: Hello, everyone. I had upgraded my Dell Inspiron 3521 from Win 8.1 to Win 10. Wifi was working with not problems for a while but now its just stopped and I can't do nothing to fix it. I run command prompt as admin : reg delete...