Windows 10: Help Understanding MiniToolBox Results

Discus and support Help Understanding MiniToolBox Results in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having some problems and I guess we can start here with the results of this scan... thank you, I really appreciate all help. 129125 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blondee, Mar 18, 2019.

1. blondee Win User

Help Understanding MiniToolBox Results

I am having some problems and I guess we can start here with the results of this scan...

thank you, I really appreciate all help.

:)

blondee, Mar 18, 2019

2. Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Mar 18, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Callender Win User

Callender, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Help Understanding MiniToolBox Results - Similar Threads - Help Understanding MiniToolBox

2. Help understanding this dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help understanding this dump file: I have a PC with Windows 10 freshly installed. The PC encounters a blue screen BSOD multiple times per day. The blue screen is visually distorted, blurry and off-center. I found these in the event viewer as well as the MEMORY.DMP file and opened it with WinDbg but I can't...
  3. Help understanding this dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help understanding this dump file: I have a PC with Windows 10 freshly installed. The PC encounters a blue screen BSOD multiple times per day. The blue screen is visually distorted, blurry and off-center. I found these in the event viewer as well as the MEMORY.DMP file and opened it with WinDbg but I can't...
  4. Help understanding this dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help with understanding OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with understanding OneDrive: I am helping my husband clean up files on his Windows 10 laptop. The laptops hard drive has 2 partitions, a C and a D. The two partitions each seem to have their own OneDrive set up, so he has a LOT of duplicate photos. There are some photos that are on the C drive not in...
  6. Help with understanding OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with understanding OneDrive: I am helping my husband clean up files on his Windows 10 laptop. The laptops hard drive has 2 partitions, a C and a D. The two partitions each seem to have their own OneDrive set up, so he has a LOT of duplicate photos. There are some photos that are on the C drive not in...
  7. Help with understanding OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Understanding different memtest86 results with same memory modules

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Understanding different memtest86 results with same memory modules: Hi, First of all, I'm sorry in case this is not the right forum. I thought "general" was the best fit because the one with bsods requieres other information. I've had this PC since 2012 and never had a problem. I had 2 memory sticks same brand same speed (1333), 2gb each....
  9. Help Understanding Sleep/Hibernate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Understanding Sleep/Hibernate: I’ve been noticing that my pc doesn’t hibernate after it’s been sitting idle for some time. I have it set that it goes to sleep in 30mins, then hibernate at 120mins. It sat all day for a good 8 hours, and I see it’s still in sleep mode. I did have on “wake up for important...
  10. Help in understanding the repetitive trees

in Windows 10 Support
    Help in understanding the repetitive trees: I was under the mis-impression that Win10 would eliminate the redundancies of Win 7 etc., so can anyone explain to me why this repetition of the same thing over and over again. If not does anyone know of a tutorial, book, psychologist, witch, or FBI/CIA operative who can...