Windows 10: *HELP* Unexpected BSOD while rendering video and doing the usual on chrome

Discus and support *HELP* Unexpected BSOD while rendering video and doing the usual on chrome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, I just built my new pc and I love using it, however, I suddenly got a BSOD (Error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while rending a pretty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheDD, Feb 3, 2019.

1. TheDD Win User

*HELP* Unexpected BSOD while rendering video and doing the usual on chrome

Hello there,
    I just built my new pc and I love using it, however, I suddenly got a BSOD (Error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while rending a pretty long video and having like 10 tabs open in chrome.
    If someone has the time could they please help me. I hope nothing is actually broken already, everything is brand new...
    Thanks a bunch!

((I'm kinda worried tho))

Ps. I don't overclock
    My build: System Builder - Core i7-7700K 4.2 GHz Quad-Core...

TheDD, Feb 3, 2019

2. Unexpected BSOD

I thought every BSOD is unexpected, apparently sometimes they are... *Smile *HELP* Unexpected BSOD while rendering video and doing the usual on chrome :)

blueskynis, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Chrome Crashing & Video won't play

Hi Jone,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the issue with playing video is only with confined to specific browser?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps.

Step 1: For the issue related to Chrome, refer to the below link:

https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en

Step 2: For the issue related to paying video through browser, try updating Add on in Internet explorer and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 3, 2019
  4. moysauce Win User

Windows 10 Unexpected Store Exception BSOD - Chrome?

Hi,

Getting Unexpected Store Exception error and i don't know the cause. All i have open is a few tabs in Chrome in Windows 10 PRO. Can anyone help me?

The BSOD message gets stuck at 0% - need to manually restart my PC and all is well until the next time it happens.

I'm not sure if any other program causes this BSOD error.

Windows DMP files created with W7F diagnostic tool. Here is the location of my DMP files:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ndXCwPYognTV9xQ1lfc21QaTQ

moysauce, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

1. *HELP* Unexpected BSOD while rendering video and doing the usual on chrome - Similar Threads - *HELP* Unexpected BSOD

2. Computer crashes while rendering videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes while rendering videos: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  3. Computer crashes while rendering videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while rendering videos: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  4. Fast video rendering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fast video rendering: Hi all, can anyone tell me if using fast video rendering reduces quality of the output file ? Specifically i am using power director 19 and Nvidia nvenc, when i render without gpu acceleration it almost maxes out cpu and takes significantly longer, when i enable nvenc, it is...
  5. Unexpected BSOD while watching YouTube videos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected BSOD while watching YouTube videos.: Hi, I was watching a YouTube video on my laptop. Suddenly it went to a Blue Screen of DeathBSOD. The Windows Defender was active along with a paid version of Bitdefender Total Security. The error code shown in the BSOD wasIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. After the restart, I tried...
  6. Unexpected BSOD while rendering video and doing the usual on chrome

Unexpected BSOD while rendering video and doing the usual on chrome: Hello there, I just built my new pc and I love using it, however, I suddenly got a BSOD (Error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while rending a pretty long video and having like 10 tabs open in chrome. If someone has the time could they please help me. I hope nothing is...
  7. BSOD usually while using Google Chrome, what failed: vuhub.sys

BSOD usually while using Google Chrome, what failed: vuhub.sys: Hello TenForums, I have had a couple BSODs but were all posting different stop codes and 'what failed' files usually while browsing the internet with Google Chrome. The most recent stop code was PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA with 'what failed' was vuhub.sys. Please see...
  8. BSOD while playing games and Rendering

BSOD while playing games and Rendering: Hi thanks for taking the time to help. About a month or 2 back i noticed that whenever i played 'Dota 2' or 'The Witcher 3', my computer would freeze completely and then after 30 or so seconds a BSOD would appear with 'error code: Machine Check Exception'. Running Core...
  9. BSOD on fullscreen video in Chrome

BSOD on fullscreen video in Chrome: I recently made the switch to windows and I get BSOD very often while trying to full screen a video in Chrome. I tried reinstalling windows and I still get the error. I tried letting windows install the video drivers, it BSODs, i tried letting the lenovo update tool...
  10. BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games

BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games: Hello, I'm getting BSODs everyday while watching videos on YouTube, rendering videos with Adobe Premiere and playing games. The funny thing is that they come randomly, I can play for a whole day without a BSOD or sometimes I'll just play for about half an hour and get a...