Windows 10: HELP!!! UNINSTALLED FLASH- ALL LINKS ON MICROSOFT APPS e.g.word, outlook WONT OPEN LINKS IN...

Discus and support HELP!!! UNINSTALLED FLASH- ALL LINKS ON MICROSOFT APPS e.g.word, outlook WONT OPEN LINKS IN... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HELP!!! UNINSTALLED FLASH- ALL LINKS ON MICROSOFT APPS e.g.word, outlook WONT OPEN LINKS IN CHROME. Adobe recently urged users to uninstall it it got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IfunanyaDiokpo, Jan 9, 2021.

1. HELP!!! UNINSTALLED FLASH- ALL LINKS ON MICROSOFT APPS e.g.word, outlook WONT OPEN LINKS IN...

HELP!!! UNINSTALLED FLASH- ALL LINKS ON MICROSOFT APPS e.g.word, outlook WONT OPEN LINKS IN CHROME. Adobe recently urged users to uninstall it it got discontinued. SO I DID. NOW LINKS ONLY OPEN ON MICROSOFT EDGE BROWSER and not chrome. I already tried everything. e.g. changing default browser, some other more complex methods...NOTHING has worked. PLS HELP ASAP!

:)

IfunanyaDiokpo, Jan 9, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Jan 9, 2021
  3. e mail link

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • Are you using Windows Mail App or Outlook Mail?
    I suggest you to make Internet Explorer as default browser and then check the issue. Follow the steps given in the link below.

Make Internet Explorer your default browser

Please get back to us with the information required and results of the above instructions.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jan 9, 2021
  4. HELP!!! UNINSTALLED FLASH- ALL LINKS ON MICROSOFT APPS e.g.word, outlook WONT OPEN LINKS IN...

Internet Explore goes to homepage from Outlook links

Hi,

Try the fix (registry edit) at

Outlook Links Won't Open In Windows 10

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

HELP!!! UNINSTALLED FLASH- ALL LINKS ON MICROSOFT APPS e.g.word, outlook WONT OPEN LINKS IN...

1. HELP!!! UNINSTALLED FLASH- ALL LINKS ON MICROSOFT APPS e.g.word, outlook WONT OPEN LINKS IN... - Similar Threads - HELP UNINSTALLED FLASH

2. Link in internet browser will not open outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link in internet browser will not open outlook: I'm in Microsoft Edge. I'm clicking on a site that says email us. I get no response when I click on the icon. Outlook should open but it doesn't. Anyhelp is appreciated....
  3. Link in internet browser will not open outlook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Link in internet browser will not open outlook: I'm in Microsoft Edge. I'm clicking on a site that says email us. I get no response when I click on the icon. Outlook should open but it doesn't. Anyhelp is appreciated....
  4. Links Wont Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links Wont Open: Hi,My computer is a Lenovo 9i running Windows Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045. Recently I started having problems opening new tabs in Chrome and Edge. For exmple today I got an email Gmail that referred me to a website. I clicked on the link...
  5. Links Wont Open

Links Wont Open: Hi,My computer is a Lenovo 9i running Windows Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045. Recently I started having problems opening new tabs in Chrome and Edge. For exmple today I got an email Gmail that referred me to a website. I clicked on the link...
  6. outlook links

outlook links: Today my Outlook 365 would not allow any email received with links needing a browser to open, the email would say click here and it would go to Chrome and give the message below: I don't think I changed any settings, it simply says: Make sure you’ve got the right web...
  7. Links wont open ... ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Links wont open ... ??: Not in mails, words ... all over ! I have tried the methods out there ... nothing seems to work. No matter what browser I use as standard links will NOT open - the message is something like "Wont open - contact network administrator" I see not cause ... maybe an...
  8. Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Customization
    Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007: Hi! I am lost. I have looked all over the web and tried the repairs for this problem but I have come to no avail. I cannot open links from my email. I have edge as my default browser. I am using outlook 2007 and I have the latest updates. I have tried using firefox as my...
  9. Can't open links in Outlook 2013

Can't open links in Outlook 2013: I followed some previous instructions on this topic, but no change. I didn't buy Office. Apparently, some of it came with Windows 10 or is part of my stand-alone Outlook 2013 that I purchased years ago. I was instructed to uninstall Office 15 and then reinstall....
  10. Can't open links in Outlook 2013

Can't open links in Outlook 2013: Dear Sumit. I don't know what caused the problem, but since about 2 hours ago, I haven't been able to open any links in my email. I get the message that "Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing the action you requested". I've tried some of the...