Windows 10: Help Uninstalling 19H1

Discus and support Help Uninstalling 19H1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In have a multiboot system with windows 10 Pro 64 Bit and 32 Bit as well as a Linux 60 Bit distro. I installed the updates on my 32 Bit version and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michael-Bereece, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Help Uninstalling 19H1

In have a multiboot system with windows 10 Pro 64 Bit and 32 Bit as well as a Linux 60 Bit distro. I installed the updates on my 32 Bit version and the first one seemed to install OK. The second update failed (I have the insider update-slow selected). Currently, on the partition with the 32 Bit Windows, I cannot install the last update, I cannot uninstall any update, and I cannot recover the 32 Bit partition. and cannot use my recovery USB drive to recover the partition. I am terrified to use the recovery or installation USB drives as they seem to point only at the primary (64 Bit ) partition.

In a word HELP!!!!

:)

Michael-Bereece, Mar 20, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Help Uninstalling 19H1 :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 20, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Help Uninstalling 19H1

Help me uninstall this.

Correct gb = Great Britain

You would be using step 4 in Option Two below for this.

You would need the PackageFullName to the right of that.

*Arrow Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Tutorials

Brink, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Help Uninstalling 19H1

1. Help Uninstalling 19H1 - Similar Threads - Help Uninstalling 19H1

2. Help to Uninstall Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to Uninstall Driver: Im trying to uninstall a graphics driver thats causing my laptop to crash when the display turns off or when i close the lid. when i try using the uninstaller the display turns off but this causes the driver im trying to uninstall to crash and then my system restarts and the...
  3. Help to Uninstall Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to Uninstall Driver: Im trying to uninstall a graphics driver thats causing my laptop to crash when the display turns off or when i close the lid. when i try using the uninstaller the display turns off but this causes the driver im trying to uninstall to crash and then my system restarts and the...
  4. Help with uninstalling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with uninstalling: So my little cousin installed Roblox a couple of days ago without telling me and my PC has been lagging since. I’ve tried uninstalling it but the app does not show up in Programs & Functions, yet when I search for it in the Search Bar it appears. When I click to uninstall...
  5. Help with uninstalling an "installation"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with uninstalling an "installation": I am an ASUS laptop user ASUS X509JA. I installed MyASUS Splendid and the display started having a yellowish tint because of the Splendid. I couldn't find the MyASUS Splendid uninstall in the Control Panel or any place, so I uninstalled MyASUS MyASUS Splendid is part of...
  6. Help with uninstalling an "installation"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with uninstalling an "installation": Hello, I have an ASUS laptop. I installed MyASUS Splendid and the display started having a yellowish tint (because of the Splendid). I couldn't find the MyASUS Splendid uninstall in the Control Panel or any place, so I uninstalled MyASUS (MyASUS Splendid is part of...
  7. Help with uninstallation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with uninstallation: So a while back I installed Malwarebytes on my laptop, before I realized I had windows defender already. I then wanted to uninstall Malwarebytes. I can't. I kept clicking "uninstall/change program", and it kept saying Malwarebytes had uninstalled. Months later I still see...
  8. Help uninstalling fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help uninstalling fonts: Hello, I want to uninstall some custom fonts but I can't because they are "in use." I have tried 1) the unticking the details pane "trick" (doesn't work) 2) looking for the fonts in regedit (very few fonts beyond the default are listed there...might this be part of the...
  9. Help me uninstall this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me uninstall this.: Got a notification from my Action Center. Don't know how it got installed. I certainly did not do that. I cannot find it anywhere in my computer. So, how do I uninstall it ? [img] 124153
  10. Uninstall Help! URGENT!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall Help! URGENT!!!!: Hello guys, I have been using windows 10 TP build 9926 for about a week on my SP3. I've noticed some bugs but overall was great. But there is one issue that is bothering me and I wanna go back to windows 8.1 due to that. The issue is that the battery discharge on W10TP...