Windows 10: HELP... UNKOWN .EXE ON TM POSSIBLE VIRUS

Discus and support HELP... UNKOWN .EXE ON TM POSSIBLE VIRUS in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I downloaded uTorrent the other day and clicked no on all the sponsored ads. Since then however, my laptops been running a weird .exe command called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_Cairo, Jun 14, 2020.

1. /u/_Cairo Win User

HELP... UNKOWN .EXE ON TM POSSIBLE VIRUS

I downloaded uTorrent the other day and clicked no on all the sponsored ads. Since then however, my laptops been running a weird .exe command called “Cxaudiosvc.exe” thats eating my ram. While google says that this is a command ran by conexant audio services, I never installed anything of the sort and it isn’t a Windows program

Upon searching the file on google I came across a post on file.net that basically says that malware disguised as “cxaudiosvc.exe” will hide in the System32 folder. I found it in that folder, so now I believe it is most definitely malware which I cannot get rid of.

Any help would be appreciated ASAP

submitted by /u/_Cairo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_Cairo, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 14, 2020
  4. HELP... UNKOWN .EXE ON TM POSSIBLE VIRUS

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

HELP... UNKOWN .EXE ON TM POSSIBLE VIRUS

1. HELP... UNKOWN .EXE ON TM POSSIBLE VIRUS - Similar Threads - HELP UNKOWN EXE

2. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  3. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  4. possible virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    possible virus: Hello, today i downloaded something weird without knowing and deleted it but since then my computer is acting weird and slow, what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/possible-virus/b590afd9-225e-4de1-8526-b1b2ff808701
  5. help please with a possible virus. or whatever it is

help please with a possible virus. or whatever it is: I notice ridiculous things happening in my Microsoft office online account. Not sure if this is standard, but I created a word document online in my account and tried to save it onto my computer download it. I could not find the document to open, but I did find all this....
  6. Is this .exe a virus ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this .exe a virus ?: [ATTACH] Hey everybody today i just navigate to the Win10 folder and there a .exe which names and do the same work as notepad. I don't have idea . Is there a notepad.exe in Win10 folder but according me the notepad.exe is present inside the Sys32 Folder, is this .exe a...
  7. A possible virus?

A possible virus?: Hello, I am having issues recently with my laptop. I am running windows defender as my security tool and my problem is - occasionally a .tmp file with random name appearsusually something with a few letters and numbers like gmd123.tmp in my temp folder. This file begins to...
  8. Possible virus help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible virus help: Not sure if I should post this here, but it was the only place I could think of. I think I might have downloaded a virus recently. Some exe files will not launch. I tried to uninstall a program earlier today and it would not open the file, and my computer would freeze. I have...
  9. possible virus ?

possible virus ?: I have Comodo Firewall on a Dell Latitude laptop and after a scan it has a list of 30 Unrecognised files. I have been checking where the files reside on my computer using various sites on the internet to find where the files should be and so far all have been where they...
  10. exe virus

exe virus: help to remove that[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/exe-virus/585ba649-c702-41a6-81a8-af784896eb8d