Windows 10: Help: Unwanted automatic sign ins?

Discus and support Help: Unwanted automatic sign ins? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've got a Windows 10 PC with offline accounts for me and my wife. Very often, when one of us turns it on and signs in (which requires a password), the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/intheoryiamworking, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Help: Unwanted automatic sign ins?

I've got a Windows 10 PC with offline accounts for me and my wife. Very often, when one of us turns it on and signs in (which requires a password), the other account is also listed as "signed in," even though no password was ever entered for that account.

I've two other Windows 10 PCs with accounts set up the same way -- but this little quirk never happens on those.

It's mostly a problem when we try to shut down and Windows complains that there are other users signed in (even though we didn't sign them in)! Probably I've got some sort of convenience feature run amok, but I've looked through the Accounts control panel and I don't see anything helpful. I'd love to make it stop.

submitted by /u/intheoryiamworking
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/intheoryiamworking, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

saved sign-ins

Hi,

We need more information to better assist you regarding on saved sign in, kindly answer the following questions below:

• On what application are you having on saved sign ins?
    • Are you trying to access a browser and getting an issue on autosave or remember sign is unable to prompt?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Help: Unwanted automatic sign ins?

saved sign-ins

every update changes something...ie; now where is saved sign in-ins. I have to sign into every sight each time.

PURPLE BETTY, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Help: Unwanted automatic sign ins?

1. Help: Unwanted automatic sign ins? - Similar Threads - Help Unwanted automatic

2. Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Successful Sign Ins: So I regularly check my security dashboard just to make sure eveything is ok. Lately I've noticed that when I check the dashboard on my android through the microsoft authenticator app it lists several successful sign in on a single session. For context, yes these are my sign...
  3. Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Successful Sign Ins: So I regularly check my security dashboard just to make sure eveything is ok. Lately I've noticed that when I check the dashboard on my android through the microsoft authenticator app it lists several successful sign in on a single session. For context, yes these are my sign...
  4. Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins: I have my account fully protected with authenticator and notification if someone try to log into my account, they haven't log into the account, but they keep trying to. I have a lot of these unsuccessful sign-ins. Do I need to report these to Microsoft about the log-in...
  6. Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins

Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins: I have my account fully protected with authenticator and notification if someone try to log into my account, they haven't log into the account, but they keep trying to. I have a lot of these unsuccessful sign-ins. Do I need to report these to Microsoft about the log-in...
  7. Advice for dealing with Unsuccessful sign-ins

Advice for dealing with Unsuccessful sign-ins: Dear Microsoft Community, I've been dealing with a problem where an Android user has tried to use a VPN to disguise their location, then try to get access to my account. I have talked to Support multiple times this week and they've assured that my account is safe since I have...
  8. Sign Ins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign Ins: HelloI was checking my sign in activity and I have some unusual ones. There are some that were done at around 1 A.M, some at 2 A.M and others at midnight. It is somewhat frequent and I was just wondering if this has to do with automatic updates or something. It's very unusual...
  9. Disappearing 'sign-ins'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disappearing 'sign-ins': Relatively new to Windows 10. My 'keep me signed in' s are disappearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappearing-sign-ins/2ebca7a4-8635-4608-a919-0983a0e8830b
  10. why so many sign ins

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why so many sign ins: Microsoft was so many sign ins,accounts,windows 10 passwords,security sign ins, my passwords are 123456 and still i get lock out why bother to make all this accounts with log in .passwords bing store,explorer,hello microsoft,security all making me dizzy and...