Windows 10: [HELP][Update] Update broke multiple things

Discus and support [HELP][Update] Update broke multiple things in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; things that broke: discord audio i/o general audio input audio output on firefox cant revert update submitted by /u/mss0406 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mss0406, Jun 11, 2020.

1. [HELP][Update] Update broke multiple things

things that broke:

• discord audio i/o
    • general audio input
    • audio output on firefox
    • cant revert update
    submitted by /u/mss0406
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mss0406, Jun 11, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Snipe343 Win User
    Updating Bios on a M2N-E SLI

It wont update it stops during the "erasing block" step any help?

Snipe343, Jun 11, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

[HELP][Update] Update broke multiple things

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile [HELP][Update] Update broke multiple things :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

[HELP][Update] Update broke multiple things

1. [HELP][Update] Update broke multiple things - Similar Threads - HELP Update Update

2. Updated Windows and now can't hear Multiple things.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Updated Windows and now can't hear Multiple things.: I updated windows 10 on my laptop and before I used to be able to listen to friends on discord while watching netflix, or youtube, etc. But then I updated it and whenever I talked or I heard noise from discord, it would stop the audio from youtube or netflix, so I searched...
  3. Update broke system- help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update broke system- help: So I use Linux on my main pc, but my dad's laptop decided to update and then brake the whole thing. I can send some pics of it. It just loops over and over on the update setup screen. I don't know the specs cause it isn't mine but I know that it has an i3 3110m, four gigs of...
  4. After updating my windows, a few things broke.

in Windows 10 Customization
    After updating my windows, a few things broke.: Just like the title said, some things broke for some reason 1. My settings app keeps crashing after trying to search for a certain setting, it crashes after 2 letters in the search bar and doesn't show any results. 2. My windows search bar is broken as well, I've tried to...
  5. Windows update broke pc help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update broke pc help me: I have a dell destop computer that is recently bought, yesterday i was updating windows and after the update was done i tried to reopen my computer. This didnt work and now the computer is loading forever. I let it load for the entire day and nothing happened. I cant get into...
  6. Update Broke Network Sharing - Help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update Broke Network Sharing - Help!: Ugh -- network with 15 Win 10 machines running build 1803. With an insane amount of work, we made it past HomeGroup removal last May, & network sharing was working fine until yesterday. Two computers got the update to build 1809 yesterday, and that seriously broke sharing...
  7. My 1709 Fall Creators Update Broke and Reset Mny Things

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My 1709 Fall Creators Update Broke and Reset Mny Things: Thought someone might be interested to know what broke on this update, which did install without errors. I have spent 4 or 5 hours trying to sort out all it did. Some amaze me like deleting ALL my saved Restore Points!! Windows Creator Update broke, reset or disrespected...
  8. new update broke, well most things.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    new update broke, well most things.: Just got the march 17th update and it broke most of my usb devices. Occulus rift, joysticks, steering wheel etc. basicly anything that needs any power such as leds. usb devices except mouse and keyboard(not sure why) keep turning on and off every few seconds so cant be...
  9. Update Broke Computer Need Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Update Broke Computer Need Help!: To start off I've been trying to fix my computer for a week now and have had no success. I don't think it's malware, I've had Malwarebytes installed onto my computer for about a year now and have ran a scan multiple times with "Scan for rootkits" option turned on, since...
  10. Latest update broke things after reboot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest update broke things after reboot.: So far, I cannot run a no sleep hard drive program, Task Manager, or Outlook. Oh joy as I look for other things that no longer work. And...it's now working again, all of it. I guess it had to ruminate and digest the update for a few hours. I did nothing but play WoW for a...