Windows 10: Help updating my computer?

Discus and support Help updating my computer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have no idea what's going on... Never had this issue before. Imma start by saying I have Windows 10 Pro. Im trying to simply update my pc to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sineater224, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Help updating my computer?

I have no idea what's going on... Never had this issue before. Imma start by saying I have Windows 10 Pro. Im trying to simply update my pc to the newest cumulative update. This is what I get:

2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4551762) - Error 0x80070490

I google the error code, and do all the troubleshooting to no avail. I ran the windows update troubleshooter and it said "Service Registration is missing or corrupt". I ran all the troubleshooting and solved that problem, but I am still unable to update the PC. This is what I'm assuming is causing many other issues with my pc aswell. Any suggestions? I already did all the troubleshooting on this post here: https://windowsreport.com/service-registration-missing-corrupt-windows-10/

submitted by /u/Sineater224
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sineater224, Apr 3, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 3, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Apr 3, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Help updating my computer?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Help updating my computer?

1. Help updating my computer? - Similar Threads - Help updating computer

2. i need help to update my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i need help to update my computer: My pc is telling me it needs an update so i go to the settings and i click check for updates then it shows the 2 important updates it needs. After it tries downloading them but gives me an error it’s very annoying because when my pc tries to do it itself in the background it...
  3. i need help to update my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help to update my computer: My pc is telling me it needs an update so i go to the settings and i click check for updates then it shows the 2 important updates it needs. After it tries downloading them but gives me an error it’s very annoying because when my pc tries to do it itself in the background it...
  4. i need help to update my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help resetting my computer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help resetting my computer ?: I’ve lost access to login as admin and I’ve followed suggestions on how to fix. Unfortunately I’ve been unsuccessful. My last resort is to reset my computer but it keeps telling me error. I thought for sure I could reset. All help is always appreciated....
  6. Just updated my computer and this happened. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just updated my computer and this happened. Help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rubbyduckier [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdoqtn/just_updated_my_computer_and_this_happened_help/
  7. Need help with my Computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with my Computer: I recently updated to Windows 10 update 2004 and the following day I used my computer I received multiple Werfault.Exe application error and svchost.exe application error. My desktop isn't loading(grey background) and so is my task bar(light blue circular loading icon). When...
  8. windows update yesterday crashed my computer help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update yesterday crashed my computer help.: Help! Windows update crashed my PC. I can get past the login page; but at the desktop screen, it flashes continuously, and I can't do anything except, Ctrl, Atl. Del., to get to a blue screen and loption to shut down/restart appears. It follows commands from there; but I...
  9. Help with computer can't update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with computer can't update: Hey, i am helping a lady who's computer keeps telling her it can't up-date because there isn't enough space on her computer to update it ! I have tried removing a bunch of stuff to free up space & have run Disk Clean up ! She even said i could wipe it clean & start over if i...
  10. my computer is denied help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my computer is denied help: I was messing around with local disk security properties and deleted all administration. I don't know how to undo it plus it doesn't allow me to use recovery or make my pc have a fresh start and if so am I supposed to do stuff to my motherboard to reset it somehow. Please...