Windows 10: Help upgrading OEM version of Windows 10 Home to Pro or better. I have a couple product...

Discus and support Help upgrading OEM version of Windows 10 Home to Pro or better. I have a couple product... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to upgrade the OEM "Windows 10 Home" on my laptop to a superior version, to finally get the Bitlocker encryption.Currently my university... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by OnceAgainAskingForSupport, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Help upgrading OEM version of Windows 10 Home to Pro or better. I have a couple product...

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade the OEM "Windows 10 Home" on my laptop to a superior version, to finally get the Bitlocker encryption.Currently my university provides me with a "Windows 10 Education N, version 21H2 - DVD" product key that as far as i know has never been used, but when i inserted it in the control panel to upgrade, it didn't work. is it possible to know why, and receive support for a replacement key?A couple years ago, I remember the university offered me a much larger variety of Windows product keys than now. At the time I installed from them "Windows 10 Education" on my desktop pc

:)

OnceAgainAskingForSupport, Apr 3, 2022
  2. simrick Win User

Can't upgrade to an OEM version of Windows 10 Pro with product key

Hi.
    Have you tried this?
    Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro - Windows 10 Forums

It may work .

I'm thinking you'd be able to activate your W10 Pro install with your W10 Pro key after the upgrade.

simrick, Apr 3, 2022
  3. Dennis Mop, Apr 3, 2022
  4. Superfly Win User

Help upgrading OEM version of Windows 10 Home to Pro or better. I have a couple product...

Can't upgrade to an OEM version of Windows 10 Pro with product key

Did you check your key with ShowKey? That error says the key is invalid.

Help upgrading OEM version of Windows 10 Home to Pro or better. I have a couple product... [​IMG]

Superfly, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

Help upgrading OEM version of Windows 10 Home to Pro or better. I have a couple product...

1. Help upgrading OEM version of Windows 10 Home to Pro or better. I have a couple product... - Similar Threads - Help upgrading OEM

2. How to upgrade Windows 11 OEM home to a NON-OEM home or pro version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade Windows 11 OEM home to a NON-OEM home or pro version?: How to upgrade Windows 11 OEM home to a NON-OEM home or pro version?We have to move over a Windows 11 OEM home version to another motherboard PC, the first MoBo has defects and has to be exchanged.We understood that a NON OEM version can be transferred to another motherboard...
  3. How to upgrade Windows 11 OEM home to a NON-OEM home or pro version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to upgrade Windows 11 OEM home to a NON-OEM home or pro version?: How to upgrade Windows 11 OEM home to a NON-OEM home or pro version?We have to move over a Windows 11 OEM home version to another motherboard PC, the first MoBo has defects and has to be exchanged.We understood that a NON OEM version can be transferred to another motherboard...
  4. Home to Pro upgrade on OEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home to Pro upgrade on OEM: I have a pc with an OEM Windows 11 home license. If I purchase a Win 11 Pro upgrade, is the upgrade transferable in the event that I change PC and downgrade the original?...
  5. Home to Pro upgrade on OEM

Home to Pro upgrade on OEM: I have a pc with an OEM Windows 11 home license. If I purchase a Win 11 Pro upgrade, is the upgrade transferable in the event that I change PC and downgrade the original?...
  6. Help upgrading OEM version of Windows 10 Home to Pro or better. I have a couple product...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help upgrading OEM version of Windows 10 Home to Pro or better. I have a couple product...: Hi, I'm trying to upgrade the OEM "Windows 10 Home" on my laptop to a superior version, to finally get the Bitlocker encryption.Currently my university provides me with a "Windows 10 Education N, version 21H2 - DVD" product key that as far as i know has never been used, but...
  7. Help upgrading OEM version of Windows 10 Home to Pro or better. I have a couple product...

Help upgrading OEM version of Windows 10 Home to Pro or better. I have a couple product...: Hi, I'm trying to upgrade the OEM "Windows 10 Home" on my laptop to a superior version, to finally get the Bitlocker encryption.Currently my university provides me with a "Windows 10 Education N, version 21H2 - DVD" product key that as far as i know has never been used, but...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM Product Key: We purchased a new computer which included an OEM Product Key for Windows 10 Pro. Rather than install Windows and then copy all the data and apps from our old computer which had Windows 10 Home, we cloned the old hard-drive to the new PC. This means the new computer is...
  9. Windows Home OEM to Windows Pro Download version upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Home OEM to Windows Pro Download version upgrade: i have bought a HP laptop with Windows Home Preinstalled. i upgraded the licence to Windows Pro. Can i use the home version licence on another PC? how can i recover the home version licence key?...
  10. Can't upgrade to an OEM version of Windows 10 Pro with product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade to an OEM version of Windows 10 Pro with product key: Scenario: Bought Win10 Home OEM for new computer build. Installed it and all of my requisite 3rd party software. Then find out that Home 10 does not allow RDP connections. *cry Buy 10 Pro OEM for $128 (rather than pay $99 for an upgrade through the Windows store so I have a...