Windows 10: !! Help !! URGENT !! PC doesn't wake after going to Sleep Mode

Discus and support !! Help !! URGENT !! PC doesn't wake after going to Sleep Mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I applied these settings before the problem - Pressing the power button pc will go to sleep. And - pressing the sleep button pc will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RaviKumar8996, Jan 26, 2021.

1. !! Help !! URGENT !! PC doesn't wake after going to Sleep Mode

Hello,

I applied these settings before the problem

- Pressing the power button pc will go to sleep.

And

- pressing the sleep button pc will go to sleep.

And I have the wireless keyboard and mouse connected with the PC

So the problem is

PC running properly

I pressed the power button

Then it goes to sleep

Now, if i press any key on keyboard or move the mouse and even press any key on the mouse

Pc doesn't responding

And Also when i press power button nothing will be happening

When i long press power key pc goes off

And then i again press power key it goes on with sleep mode already with blinking of the power led.

So What I do next

I don't know what i need to do

I applied all the efforts to wake my PC from sleep mode

Nothing will happened

Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

RaviKumar8996, Jan 26, 2021

2. Urgent help with PC that wont stay in sleep mode!

Well I'm unsure on what we're trying to look at. I do see bunch of events happening related to sleeping but googling them just gives me different answers to what I'm looking for. These are same events that happen every time I go into Sleep. idk for Hibernate but I would guess it would be same.

!! Help !! URGENT !! PC doesn't wake after going to Sleep Mode [​IMG]

!! Help !! URGENT !! PC doesn't wake after going to Sleep Mode [​IMG]

AstroCoookie023, Jan 26, 2021
  3. PC waking up automatically from sleep mode

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the PC is waking from sleep mode as soon as you set it for sleep mode.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to find out that the issue is due to the wireless mouse and keyboard you are using.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to check the power management tab for the driver and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and hit enter.
    3. Expand the Keyboard and Mouse drivers.
    4. Double-click on the drivers and click on Power Management tab.
    5. Un-check the box next to Allow this device to wake the computer.
    6. Click on OK and close the device manager.

Try putting the PC to sleep mode and then check if the PC is waking up automatically.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 26, 2021
  4. zukisocks Win User

!! Help !! URGENT !! PC doesn't wake after going to Sleep Mode

Sleep Mode... It won't wake up!

computer wont wake up in Vista

thanks, The problem was that on hitting ESC or any key on the keyboard wont wake up the PC either. This seems to be a common problem with Vista from the posts here.
    When I pressed the power button funnily enough, it woke up - then I disabled the mouse ability to wake up as you said. I am not sure what the difference is between hibernate and sleep mode. I pressed start and hit sleep last time, perhaps this time I will try hitting hibernate instead. Mind I shouldnt have to do this then I am manually putting it in hibernate or sleep - isnt it supposed to go into sleep mode itself?
    Sometimes I am glad I still have Wndows XP and my other PC hee.

zukisocks, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

!! Help !! URGENT !! PC doesn't wake after going to Sleep Mode

1. !! Help !! URGENT !! PC doesn't wake after going to Sleep Mode - Similar Threads - Help URGENT doesn't

2. Windows 11 doesn't wake up after sleep mode, help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't wake up after sleep mode, help!!: How to wake up my windows 11 PRO after sleep mode. Soon after I upgraded my HP notebook which came with Windows 10 Home to Windows 10PRO, I can't bring back my notebook from sleep mode. I tried all tricks nothing worked. Primary problem is that in device...
  3. Windows 11 doesn't wake up after sleep mode, help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesn't wake up after sleep mode, help!!: How to wake up my windows 11 PRO after sleep mode. Soon after I upgraded my HP notebook which came with Windows 10 Home to Windows 10PRO, I can't bring back my notebook from sleep mode. I tried all tricks nothing worked. Primary problem is that in device...
  4. PC Doesn't Go To Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Doesn't Go To Sleep: Hello,I have a windows 10. I'm having issues where my computer doesn't go to sleep for the second time. Let me explain, when my computer is turned on and then I put it to sleep, it does go to sleep. However, when I wake my computer back on and then put it back to sleep again,...
  5. Screen doesn't go into sleep mode

Screen doesn't go into sleep mode: My screen doesn't go into sleep mode even though the settings are set. I tried changing settings and rebooting but screen stays on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-doesnt-go-into-sleep-mode/98d2c93d-e3a5-4bd8-be0f-79b2d6f38627
  6. PC never wakes after going to sleep mode

PC never wakes after going to sleep mode: HI , I am using HP CC 129Tx with win 10 1909 Issue 1 : if i leave my PC for like 10 min the screen gets blacked turned off . then I have to force shut down it to use it again as striking the keys and moving the cursor is not helping me . it's like unresponsive . 2 : if...
  7. Computer not waking up after sleep (urgent)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer not waking up after sleep (urgent): After an update a couple of weeks ago after the computer goes to sleep in it's own, it won't wake up or even turn the screen on unless I force restart it. It's very inconvenient because I've already lost some work after leaving it for a few minutes and it not turning on. Plus...
  8. PC never wakes after going to sleep mode

PC never wakes after going to sleep mode: HI , I am using HP CC 129Tx with win 10 1809 Issue 1 : if i leave my PC for like 10 min the screen gets blacked ( turned off ). then I have to force shut down it to use it again as striking the keys and moving the cursor is not helping me . it's like unresponsive . 2 :...
  9. Computer wakes up from sleep, doesn't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer wakes up from sleep, doesn't go to sleep: My kids laptop. Completely messed when it comes to sleeping. It will not go to sleep on its own despite having the power options set the same as all my others. Display doesn't even go off. So we manually put it to sleep. That worked for a while but now it wakes up on its own....
  10. Urgent help with PC that wont stay in sleep mode!

Urgent help with PC that wont stay in sleep mode!: I really need some help. I have a custom built PC. Ever since then I haven't been able to go into sleep mode. As soon as I click Sleep the system powers down for few seconds then powers straight back on to show me login screen. For better insight on the issue I would suggest...