Windows 10: Help urgent

Discus and support Help urgent in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Help I bought a copy of windows 10 and now the person is saying they are going to revoke the windows licence can they do this and what does it mean 24535 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Marchfc7, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Marchfc7 Win User

Help urgent

Help I bought a copy of windows 10 and now the person is saying they are going to revoke the windows licence can they do this and what does it mean

:)

Marchfc7, Sep 28, 2015
  2. CJLim Win User

URGENT URGENT HELP NEEDED

Sometimes some networks don't automatically activate Caller ID on lines. If you have just switched networks, you may just wan't to give them a quick ring to make sure it has been activated.

CJLim, Sep 28, 2015
  3. URGENT URGENT HELP NEEDED

What you are suffering from is a network issue, not a phone problem. It's very common on the orange network but can happen elsewhere too.

What you need to do is call the network and explain the problem to them. The usual solution is for them to send you an over-the-air sim update or to replace your sim card.

psychomania---01, Sep 28, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Help urgent

Not following you. Where did you purchase this software.

bro67, Sep 28, 2015
  5. Rocky Win User
    Only buy Windows 10 from a reputable dealer like Wal Mart, Newegg or Amazon. If you buy it anywhere else, you could get ripped off.

Rocky, Sep 28, 2015
  6. Marchfc7 Win User
    I have it all installed on my computer but the person says they are going to revoke the windows licence can they do this and what does it mean ?

Marchfc7, Sep 28, 2015
  7. bobkn Win User
    Post #4 gives little new information over post #1.

Who did you buy Win 10 from? Is the Win 10 installation activated on your PC? Who is supposed to be "revoking" the license?

As far as I know, in the past, once a copy of Windows was activated, it stayed that way. The license key might be blocked by Microsoft, but you might not discover that until you tried to re-install Windows using that key. (There was something called the "Windows Genuine Advantage" program that checked for legit copies of Windows, but I've heard nothing about that for a long time.)

bobkn, Sep 28, 2015
  8. Marchfc7 Win User

Help urgent

Yes its activated on my computer the person who I got it from said they are going to revoke the windows licence

Marchfc7, Sep 28, 2015
  9. NavyLCDR New Member
    Run showkey plus from this forum:
    Showkey - Windows 10 Forums

when you get the screen shown in the above post, click on the product keys to XXXX them out, and then post the result that you get and we'll be able to help you more.

NavyLCDR, Sep 28, 2015
  10. Rocky Win User
    Post #6 does not provide us with any more information to work with.

Rocky, Sep 29, 2015
  11. Gary Win User
    MS is giving it away and you bought it? Why??

12. tector Win User
    There are people who are selling MSDN keys for real cheap out there on the internet. They are technically speaking not genuine keys, and the owner can revoke them if I remember correctly. Not only the owner, but also Windows, if they discover that the guy selling the keys has been generating a bunch of them. Where did you buy the keys and how much did you pay for them?

tector, Sep 29, 2015
  13. Help urgent

Nope, they can not do anything to revoke your licence, whenever it came from.
    Once 10 is activated, it stays that way forever, even after reinstall on that same computer.
    You will be probably using illegally, but unless it is a corporate computer, it does not really matter.

TairikuOkami, Sep 29, 2015
  14. NavyLCDR New Member
    I guess the OP doesn't need help all that urgently any more.....

NavyLCDR, Sep 29, 2015
  15. Rocky Win User
    That would be my guess as well.

Rocky, Sep 29, 2015
Thema:

Help urgent

1. Help urgent - Similar Threads - Help urgent

2. [URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen: [URGENT HELP] Can you please help me, im having troubled turning on my laptop but it keeps boot looping stuck in windows logo and it keeps loading , and then i tried to follow a tutorial on youtube which led me to accessing the Command prompt and system restore, after a...
  3. [URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen: [URGENT HELP] Can you please help me, im having troubled turning on my laptop but it keeps boot looping stuck in windows logo and it keeps loading , and then i tried to follow a tutorial on youtube which led me to accessing the Command prompt and system restore, after a...
  4. [URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  6. VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  7. I need urgent help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  8. I need urgent help please

I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  9. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

Urgent help please. Got hacked I think: I called google searched Microsoft authenticator app and stupidly clicked the first number. They eventually had me search some thing that allowed them to remote control the device. As soon as i realized what happened, I removed their permissions and deleted what they had me...
  10. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Urgent help please. Got hacked I think: I called google searched Microsoft authenticator app and stupidly clicked the first number. They eventually had me search some thing that allowed them to remote control the device. As soon as i realized what happened, I removed their permissions and deleted what they had me...