Windows 10: [Help] USB mouse and keyboard not working in windows 10 while work in BIOS

Discus and support [Help] USB mouse and keyboard not working in windows 10 while work in BIOS in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After some overclocking and BSOD my USB mouse and keyboard (and any other USB devices) stopped working. I can remotely connect to the PC (windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dnknitro, Nov 30, 2020.

1. [Help] USB mouse and keyboard not working in windows 10 while work in BIOS

After some overclocking and BSOD my USB mouse and keyboard (and any other USB devices) stopped working. I can remotely connect to the PC (windows 10 pro) and in device manager I can see "USB Composite Device" with warning icon.

I tried to reinstall USB drivers from Motherboard support website. I also tried to uninstall all usb devices manual from within device manager. Nothing helped [Help] USB mouse and keyboard not working in windows 10 while work in BIOS :(

Edit: in windows system event log I can see these warnings:

The driver \Driver\usbccgp failed to load for the device USB\VID_320F&PID_2002\5&1dbacdbf&1&4.

EventData DriverNameLength 36 DriverName USB\VID_320F&PID_2002\5&1dbacdbf&1&4 Status 3221226092 FailureNameLength 15 FailureName \Driver\usbccgp Version 0

submitted by /u/dnknitro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dnknitro, Nov 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 usb keyboard and mouse not working

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

I would like to know if you are getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Vanion Win User
    Mouse and keyboard don't work on Windows install

Its a new build i was trying to install my windows os

Thanks for your help my PS keyboard is working unfortunately my usb mouse/keyboard still do not work even after having my OS installed. How would i go about selecting to load the driver packages?

Vanion, Nov 30, 2020
  4. [Help] USB mouse and keyboard not working in windows 10 while work in BIOS

Mouse/Keyboard work in BIOS, they do not work once computer boots

I have been using computers for over 25 years now, and I have never run across a problem like this. Backstory: I built my current PC about a year ago. Everything worked perfectly until about 5 days ago. At that point, it needed to restart. I restarted it, and upon boot neither the mouse or keyboard would respond. I tried a different mouse and keyboard, they did not work either. I tried both of the mice and keyboards with another PC, and they worked fine. This absolutely rules out the problem being the inputs.Then, I noticed that the mouse and keyboard do work in BIOS. However, after exiting BIOS and booting, they stop responding altogether. I have gone into system recovery countless times and tried literally every recovery option listed, to no avail. Any suggestions to help would be GREATLY appreciated. For the past 5 days I have literally had a $3000 paperweight.

JamesKBoyd, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

[Help] USB mouse and keyboard not working in windows 10 while work in BIOS

1. [Help] USB mouse and keyboard not working in windows 10 while work in BIOS - Similar Threads - Help USB mouse

2. Mouse and Keyboard work in BIOS but not Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard work in BIOS but not Windows: I know this question has been asked before on these forums, but I have tried everything in the responses, and nothing has worked. I am at my wits end. Mouse and keyboard both USB work fine up until it comes time to use Windows, then shut off as if the power to the USB is...
  3. Mouse and Keyboard work in BIOS but not Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard work in BIOS but not Windows: I know this question has been asked before on these forums, but I have tried everything in the responses, and nothing has worked. I am at my wits end. Mouse and keyboard both USB work fine up until it comes time to use Windows, then shut off as if the power to the USB is...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard work in BIOS but not Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard or Mouse works in BIOS but NOT in Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard or Mouse works in BIOS but NOT in Windows: [IMG]When a keyboard or mouse works in BIOS but not in Windows, it creates problems and makes the computer difficult to use. Such a thing happens to some users. They can use their keyboard or mouse in BIOS, but when they exit BIOS, their keyboard or mouse becomes dead. If you...
  6. Keyboard and mouse works in BIOS but not in the OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse works in BIOS but not in the OS: Straight to the point, it seems that the keyboard and mouse USB stopped working when doing a system recovery. It all started with an update which caused instability and applications stops working.I started the steps for a system recovery, however, I have not been able to...
  7. My USB keyboard and mouse is not working but only works in bio

My USB keyboard and mouse is not working but only works in bio: Hi my mouse and keyboard are not working but do work in the bio And i restarted when I once and it didnt work. so when I go on into system restore it says administrater password but I can’t make a new account because my mouse and keyboard don’t work and it’s kind of new...
  8. USB Mouse and keyboard not working

USB Mouse and keyboard not working: What happened was that I was updating drivers and on one of the larger ones I was prompted to restart now or restart later, as I had other drivers yet to install I chose to restart later. At that point my USB mouse and keyboard stopped working. Through research online i...
  9. USB mouse&keyboard not working

USB mouse&keyboard not working: Hi; I've a Medion Akoya MD8360 PC with previous windows 10 Home Build 10240 installed and with a working USB medion mouse and keyboard.Reccently I upgraded manually(with media creation tool fromMS) to Windows 10 Home V1511 Build 10586.71 and my USB keyboard and mouse didn't...
  10. [HELP PLS] Keyboard + mouse + Usb not working

in Windows 10 Support
    [HELP PLS] Keyboard + mouse + Usb not working: My friend have an issue . He tried to update his pc from w7 to w10. And after the installation was done , at the language screen : https://puu.sh/u8INi/641b5ff31f.png His mouse and keyboard stopped working. So he can't do anything. How can he fix that ? What he tried:...