Windows 10: Help Using MSMG Toolkit 9.5, Adding Language Packs

Discus and support Help Using MSMG Toolkit 9.5, Adding Language Packs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm attempting to make an ISO of Windows 10 that has French Canadian language pack .cab file preinstalled on it. I've found one, but get the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/the-IT-newb, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Help Using MSMG Toolkit 9.5, Adding Language Packs

I'm attempting to make an ISO of Windows 10 that has French Canadian language pack .cab file preinstalled on it. I've found one, but get the error 0x800f081e upon installing it through MSMG. Can anyone direct me to the proper language packs to download? Would also be super helpful if anyone who has the knowledge could direct me to the proper update files to preinstall as well. My windows iso version is Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18362.592 -Thanks!

submitted by /u/the-IT-newb
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/the-IT-newb, Jan 30, 2020
  2. shimshom Win User

MSMG ToolKit

MSMG is just the forum name of the person that created that program. It's a great piece of software to modify the Windows ISO and remove various components as well as integrate updates drivers language packs and more and works very well. I used it to prepare both TH1 and TH2 before installing and my Win 10 pro is without any issues. It has nothing to do with pirating windows regardless of what else in on the MDL forum and they do have many other softwares written by members which also have nothing to do with pirating Windows

shimshom, Jan 30, 2020
  3. xbliss Win User
    MSMG ToolKit

So many such tools.. would love to have clarity on how they are similar and different..

MSMG
    DISM
    WICD / SIM/ MDT - + Maybe use WDS for distribute?
    AutoUnattend.xml Answers
    Etc.

To slim & trim the size, the install & boot speeds, and "minimize interaction" & physical presence requirements.

I'm still curious as to out what MSMG does in comparison to WICD/ SIM/ MDT.
    Downloaded all, reading, learning

PS: Is there some legit HCL / Upgrade Assistant thing runs on older machines and checks for issues?
    Especially driver issues since I am just Installing/ running OS on the side.

xbliss, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Help Using MSMG Toolkit 9.5, Adding Language Packs

Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Help Using MSMG Toolkit 9.5, Adding Language Packs

1. Help Using MSMG Toolkit 9.5, Adding Language Packs - Similar Threads - Help Using MSMG

2. Does MSMG Toolkit really stop windows updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does MSMG Toolkit really stop windows updates?: Title says it all, I have a slow metered internet connection and I have tried everything to disable.bats and setting the connection to metered and nothing stops the updates. I want to know if msmg toolkit COMPLETELY stops windows from updating and touching my bandwidth....
  3. Help MSMG Tool Kit

Help MSMG Tool Kit: [ATTACH] Help everytime i try to Start MSMG tool Kit this error comes so i cant start it. Anyway to fix this: https://preview.redd.it/blvlvv60w2e61.png?width=595&format=png&auto=webp&s=0024d8ad7e84f8c8ff2bc68a4976571049c645dd submitted by /u/nojokerxd [link]...
  4. Help: Building a custom ISO with MSMG Toolkit- Want Adobe and Office products be still...

Help: Building a custom ISO with MSMG Toolkit- Want Adobe and Office products be still...: Hi there! I want to build a slim Windows 10 Pro N x64 ISO based on 20H2 (Build 19042.631) which has all the unneccesary stuff removed and some privacy tweaks applied. This is my second attempt now so I could need some help. The first ISO that I created had all of the stuff...
  5. Is customizing an Windows Installer ISO with MSMG Toolkit worthwhile anymore?

Is customizing an Windows Installer ISO with MSMG Toolkit worthwhile anymore?: Has anyone used it recently? How much is undone upon first update? I just want a bare-bones install of Windows 10 Pro, and I was going to use MSMG to build my own. However, from the readme: - Windows 10 v1903/v1909/v2004/v20H2 - Integrating or Installing Windows Updates...
  6. Problems using MSMG ToolKit need help.

Problems using MSMG ToolKit need help.: Hello i am trying to make a custom windows 10 build, but when i do "Cleanup Source Images" it says: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Performing [Install.wim, Index : 1] Image Component Cleanup......
  7. Adding a Language without Downloading a Language Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding a Language without Downloading a Language Pack: Recently, I added Japanese language through Settings to my Windows 10 PC in order to be able to write in Japanese. Unfortunately, it also started to download its language pack. I managed to stop it using task manager by stopping Delivery Opimisation process. I was in a...
  8. Download language pack for offline use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Download language pack for offline use: Hello! Excuse me if this has been asked before, just point me to the appropriate thread. I work as Technician in a Computer Store and we import some notebooks and all-in-one PCs from Poland and elsewhere. Going into the Control Panel to download and install the Greek...
  9. MSMG ToolKit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSMG ToolKit: Hi Guys, what do we think about this program ? I discory him in forum my digital life.. is a hack ? 39933
  10. Adding English Language Pack

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding English Language Pack: With the previous build (10074) I could switch the interface between English and Swedish but although Win 10 tells me that I have switched to English it does not change, it just stays in Swedish. Is this a build 10122 thing? 6252

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msmg languagepack error

2. msmg toolkit add language

3. import portable apps to windows 10 iso using msmg toolkit

4. what do msmg packs do