Windows 10: help very urgent do not understand

Discus and support help very urgent do not understand in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; helloo I am being asked to use a pin but I do not remember it and it says to go to settings> accounts> sign-in options but I cant find the accounts or... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MarissaFernandez, Apr 23, 2020.

1. help very urgent do not understand

helloo

I am being asked to use a pin but I do not remember it and it says to go to settings> accounts> sign-in options but I cant find the accounts or sign in options

I do not understand

help

please

socially distant,

marissa

:)

MarissaFernandez, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

help very urgent do not understand [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Apr 23, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 23, 2020
  4. help very urgent do not understand

Programs not working properly seeking urgent help!!!

Hello Farnley,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description of the issue, I understand that you are facing issues with several functionalities in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Now, please follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps:

Run these commands:

• Press Windows key and type Powershell
      in search, right click on it and Open as administrator .

• Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

help very urgent do not understand

1. help very urgent do not understand - Similar Threads - help very urgent

2. VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  3. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help urgent: I lost all my personal files after updating to win11 23h2 insider beta channel. Those files were important, how to recover, no files open, I could lose my job, restore point also deleted...
  4. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help urgent: I lost all my personal files after updating to win11 23h2 insider beta channel. Those files were important, how to recover, no files open, I could lose my job, restore point also deleted...
  5. Help with understanding OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with understanding OneDrive: I am helping my husband clean up files on his Windows 10 laptop. The laptops hard drive has 2 partitions, a C and a D. The two partitions each seem to have their own OneDrive set up, so he has a LOT of duplicate photos. There are some photos that are on the C drive not in...
  6. Urgent Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent Help: I have recently updated my laptop, and to complete the update I am required to enter the password of the email account, with which I created the account. I do not remember the password at all since I created the account 6 years ago I have clicked on “forgot password” and...
  7. Urgent Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Urgent Help: Hello all, I require an urgent help. When I opened up my laptop and went to the "This PC", I saw that one of my partitions is lost and not stated in the list. When I opened the Disk Management, I saw an unallocated space of the same size of my partition. Ii had a lot of...
  8. Latptop Not switching on after a minor update. Pls Help. Very Urgent.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latptop Not switching on after a minor update. Pls Help. Very Urgent.: This Laptop is Windows 10 Home Edition. In the Windows 10 Settings in Update and Security section from the update section, there was a minor update, I Updated it, but after it updated it, the restarting screen came, after it restarted, it did not switch on. It shows this...
  9. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Support
    Help urgent: Help I bought a copy of windows 10 and now the person is saying they are going to revoke the windows licence can they do this and what does it mean 24535
  10. help, urgently ><

in Windows 10 Support
    help, urgently ><: Okay as the title says I have some sort of... uh an issue with windows 10 and that is as the picture shows that(2nd one) I have "microsoft essentials prerelease" turned on.. even tho I don't have it installed or anything and I tried uninstalling it, but didn't find it...