Windows 10: Help video Dr. meeting in 30 mind Laptop won't go back to on board screen after using TV...

Discus and support Help video Dr. meeting in 30 mind Laptop won't go back to on board screen after using TV... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I went to display settings and it only shows the TV display, right now I have it working good enough to get done what I need to but I will need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Danceswithwires, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Help video Dr. meeting in 30 mind Laptop won't go back to on board screen after using TV...

I went to display settings and it only shows the TV display, right now I have it working good enough to get done what I need to but I will need to resolve this as I need to be mobile. TIA, I'm right here until about 9:55 mountain time

submitted by /u/Danceswithwires
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Danceswithwires, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Help video Dr. meeting in 30 mind Laptop won't go back to on board screen after using TV... [​IMG]

Help video Dr. meeting in 30 mind Laptop won't go back to on board screen after using TV... [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Jun 1, 2020
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Mirroring laptop screen to TV - works once only.

I found connecting to the TV hit and miss. I just did it and it took at least 6 tries. I found it sometimes makes a difference whether the laptop starts the connections first or the TV. All I can do is show how I do it and hope that helps.

BTW, my Samsung TV is ten years old and doesn't have Bluetooth. That is OK because I connect to my Samsung [BD]J6300 Blue-Ray player instead.

On the Blue-Ray player I open the Screen Mirroring app that comes with it.

On the laptop I open the notification area on the right side of the screen and...
    • Turn on Bluetooth if it is not on
    • Select Project
    • On the bottom select Connect to a wireless display
    • I then select [BD]J6300 from the list
    • Within 30 seconds it will connect and display

MisterEd, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

Help video Dr. meeting in 30 mind Laptop won't go back to on board screen after using TV...

Laptopc can´t connect to TV

Hi,

Please reply to the questions mentioned below in order to assist you in a better way.

• Are you connecting the PC and TV using a HDMI cable?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• First you need a video cable for making the physically connection. For better picture quality, you should connect the computer to the TV using standard VGA ports or via the DVI to HDMI cable provided your TV supports these ports.
    • Open the "display settings" in your computer and activate output to the TV screen. You can either mirror content of your computer on the TV or extend the display just like a dual monitor screen.
    • Pick up your TV remote and switch to "External Inputs" from the menu. You will need to change the default "Video 1" to a different selection which may be "HDMI 1" or "Video 2" depending on how you have made the connection.

Important: Make sure you connect the cable to the TV before turning on the computer as sometimes it may fail to recognize external display.

You may also need to change the screen resolution of your TV using the Display settings in your Control Panel else the picture may appear distorted.

Please revert if you face any issues with PC not connecting to TV.

Jessen P, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Help video Dr. meeting in 30 mind Laptop won't go back to on board screen after using TV...

1. Help video Dr. meeting in 30 mind Laptop won't go back to on board screen after using TV... - Similar Threads - Help video meeting

2. Meet windows 11 screen won't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meet windows 11 screen won't go away: This text won't go away no matter what I try and do, I've tried switching tabs, entering safe mode and other stuff but nothing has helped. Is there a way i could exit this without having to create a restore point and go back to it...
  3. Meet windows 11 screen won't go away

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Meet windows 11 screen won't go away: This text won't go away no matter what I try and do, I've tried switching tabs, entering safe mode and other stuff but nothing has helped. Is there a way i could exit this without having to create a restore point and go back to it...
  4. Meet windows 11 screen won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. laptop going to sleep almost after 30 secs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop going to sleep almost after 30 secs: I have windows 11 home edition my device sleeps or we can say goes to lockscreen after 30 seconds or so but the time some times varies to o I have tried contacting support but it didnt help then I saw a post...
  6. laptop going to sleep almost after 30 secs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop going to sleep almost after 30 secs: I have windows 11 home edition my device sleeps or we can say goes to lockscreen after 30 seconds or so but the time some times varies to o I have tried contacting support but it didnt help then I saw a post...
  7. Using multiple screens during video meetings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using multiple screens during video meetings: Hello I have setup an extra monitor to use with my windows 10 laptop, during google meet video session. So when I share the screen, or present my screen during the meeting, is it possible to share only what is on one screen and anyway to chose which screen to share?...
  8. Laptop going to sleep after 30 sec when connected to TV as a Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop going to sleep after 30 sec when connected to TV as a Monitor: When laptop is connected VIA HDMI to 43 Inch TV as a monitor and connected to power supply it goes to sleep in 30 Sec. tried various cables directly in HDMI port and via an adaptor via USB 3 With same setup with laptop connected to a 24 inch monitor via HDMI all is fine....
  9. On board Video

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    On board Video: I have a R9 270X video card and I was going to build another computer and all the motherboards have on board video. Is there a z370 motherboard that would have a built in graphics card that would come close to my R9 270x?
  10. When Psychology Meets Technology with Dr. Daniel McDuff

in Windows 10 News
    When Psychology Meets Technology with Dr. Daniel McDuff: One of the most intriguing areas of machine learning research is affective computing, where scientists are working to bridge the gap between human emotions and computers. It is here, at the intersection of psychology and computer science, that we find Dr. Daniel McDuff, who...