Windows 10: Help Video zoomed in on YouTube After latest win 10 update 10130

Discus and support Help Video zoomed in on YouTube After latest win 10 update 10130 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ok i been having a issue and im not to sure how to fix it windows 10 forced a update on me and now im left with zoomed in videos iv'e tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elfenliedtopfan, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Help Video zoomed in on YouTube After latest win 10 update 10130

ok i been having a issue and im not to sure how to fix it windows 10 forced a update on me and now im left with zoomed in videos iv'e tried the following
    1: go back to earlier amd driver
    2: update flash player
    3: use amd autodetectutility to determine the best driver for the os im on

and its strange some youtube videos work fine but if i do a recording if i watch it on vlc player it plays fine

if i watch it on wmp its all zoomed it witch is the result i get if i upload it to youtube result example here

Help Video zoomed in on YouTube After latest win 10 update 10130 [​IMG]

as you can see by the thumb nail on the video what its supposed to look like and what the video is showing mega zoomed in i tried all the things i possibly could to fix this and stuck so i thort i would come here to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue or has fixed this issue

thanks in advance 5

:)

elfenliedtopfan, Jun 24, 2015

2. DreamSpark Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro upgrade to Windows 10

insider build 10130 or insider program will expire soon but it doesn't mean that if you upgraded freely from windows insider to windows 10 pro will expire ? no not at all. I can confirm this because I ran the command slmgr /xpr and it shows that the machine
    is permanently activated.

Arslan Hassan Malik, Jun 24, 2015
  3. unable to watch movies or videos online since last night as the picture is zoomed in

unable to watch movies or videos online since last night as the picture is zoomed in.

it only stops being zoomed in for movies and you tube videos when I take the charger cable out of my laptop.it started this late last night after watching a youtube video a friend sent me via link on tumblr.

can anyone please help me rectify this sudden issue.

I've checked for updates and there are none needed and all my drivers are updated

HELP

mandyaskew, Jun 24, 2015
Thema:

Help Video zoomed in on YouTube After latest win 10 update 10130

1. Help Video zoomed in on YouTube After latest win 10 update 10130 - Similar Threads - Help Video zoomed

2. Zoomed in youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoomed in youtube: i dont know if this is normal, but youtube home page looks more zoomed in than normal. it says its not zoomed in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoomed-in-youtube/f2990000-e9e5-42d5-afdd-e5533ecdb90f
  3. Zoomed in youtube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoomed in youtube: i dont know if this is normal, but youtube home page looks more zoomed in than normal. it says its not zoomed in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoomed-in-youtube/f2990000-e9e5-42d5-afdd-e5533ecdb90f
  4. Win 11 Can no longer share Youtube or video from other sources in Zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Can no longer share Youtube or video from other sources in Zoom: Since upgrading to Windows 11 I can no longer play videos during Zoom classes. In the past I had no problem simply sharing screen , clicking the two check boxes and playing video's to class. Now the videos play perfectly on my browser or MS Player when I attempt to share it...
  5. Win 11 Can no longer share Youtube or video from other sources in Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Can no longer share Youtube or video from other sources in Zoom: Since upgrading to Windows 11 I can no longer play videos during Zoom classes. In the past I had no problem simply sharing screen , clicking the two check boxes and playing video's to class. Now the videos play perfectly on my browser or MS Player when I attempt to share it...
  6. Zoom crashes with video since Win 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zoom crashes with video since Win 10 update: My laptop recently applied a big windows 10 update 26th April 2021. Ever since, I cannot get zoom to work with video. When I go into the video settings, the camera "HP Wide Vision HD" is selected, but the preview window is black. If I click on the advanced settings button,...
  7. Problems after latest Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after latest Win 10 update: some programs won't work after latest Win 10 update, and my password manager won't run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-after-latest-win-10-update/9c4a91d7-70b6-4236-8f76-7745a7984356
  8. Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN: I got an updated from Windows 10 a few months ago and on all online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN (…and only show a small fraction of the whole screen). Everywhere I turn I see… 1) I got the same issues and 2) NO resolution to the problem. HELP!...
  9. After Win 10 update, YouTube videos play magnified 100%.

in Windows 10 Customization
    After Win 10 update, YouTube videos play magnified 100%.: Videos play this way [magnified] in Edge and Chrome, but play fine in FireFox. Any ideas or suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-win-10-update-youtube-videos-play-magnified/7f00c757-aac6-4063-bd62-316141c05968
  10. Video Hyper Zoomed In - YouTube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Hyper Zoomed In - YouTube: Recently alkl video playback through YouTube, etc is hyper-zoomed in. Drivers checked and are current. How can this be corrected-fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/video-hyper-zoomed-in-youtube/a9c7f330-6920-4141-9b80-0bbe041f1ad5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youtube video are zoomed in windows 10

2. video zoomed in after windows 10 update

3. Video zoomed after update