Windows 10: Help Viewing pictures

Discus and support Help Viewing pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When trying to view pictures from an sd card why does my computer show all pictures as a video for 5 seconds? I want to be able to view the picture and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoeyPolak, Oct 2, 2018.

1. JoeyPolak Win User

Help Viewing pictures

When trying to view pictures from an sd card why does my computer show all pictures as a video for 5 seconds? I want to be able to view the picture and and arrow over to the next as I used to till I got a computer with the new version of windows

:)

JoeyPolak, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

File Explorer and viewing pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.

• Click on View Tab.

• Select Detail panel.

• Now if you click on any picture or file you will be able to see the information at the top right corner.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 2, 2018
  3. How to display tile view for pictures in the File Explorer.

Hi Matthew,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in files view settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn on Tiles view of pictures.

1. Open File Explorer where pictures are present.

2. Right click on the blank space in the File Explorer.

3. Then click on View option from the list and choose
    Tiles.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Help Viewing pictures

Logon Screen Account Picture - Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade

Hi Orion,

Just to clarify, Are you able to view picture in Settings >Accounts?

If you are unable to view account picture

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search bar.
    • Click on Accounts and Under Your picture.
    • Click on Browse and set profile picture.
    And check if the issue persist.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Help Viewing pictures

1. Help Viewing pictures - Similar Threads - Help Viewing pictures

2. Help with File Explorer in Windows 10: view the files as "pictures".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with File Explorer in Windows 10: view the files as "pictures".: When creating graphics in Windows 10 I have been able to instruct file explorer to allow me to view the files as "pictures", so it will be easier for me to see what is contained in each file. I have tried several ways to change the view, but I am not seeing the option I want...
  3. Help with File Explorer in Windows 10: view the files as "pictures".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with File Explorer in Windows 10: view the files as "pictures".: When creating graphics in Windows 10 I have been able to instruct file explorer to allow me to view the files as "pictures", so it will be easier for me to see what is contained in each file. I have tried several ways to change the view, but I am not seeing the option I want...
  4. Help with File Explorer in Windows 10: view the files as "pictures".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. View pictures - Windows 10?

View pictures - Windows 10?: Hello, i don't know why but on my laptop there is no more program to view pictures, they are always opened in Paint only. Somehow I can't download the program from Microsoft. What can I do there? Thanks for your help. Bilder ansehen - Windows 10?
  6. Picture jpg views as icons

Picture jpg views as icons: When I moved my picture files to a new computer, the views were all changed and mixed, and I can't change them all to actual picture icons as I had before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-jpg-views-as-icons/9af10df9-aee3-4a29-9b4e-95c19d6b64d1"
  7. picture view instead of Icon

picture view instead of Icon: for some reason when I open a folder with pictures the icon of a blue mountain in a box appears for each picture. If I use the feature of slide show they pics display ok and I can individually click icon to open the picture and that displays ok. And some times the pic will...
  8. View pictures

View pictures: How come there is'nt a standard program installed for the simple task of viewing a god damn picture in the even more stupid windows 10? Please explain the motivation behind that....
  9. Viewing jpg pictures

Viewing jpg pictures: New W10. In W7 I would simply click on a picture to enlarge it. Some of mine are cartoon drawings with the punch line or caption running along the bottom. Just one left click was needed to view the whole thing. Can such a simple procedure be found in W10? When I click on...
  10. Viewing pictures

Viewing pictures: I have an ACDsee picture viewer that I like to use, but everytime I click on a picture the windows photo viewer shows the picture, how can I stop this and view my picture in ACDsee 25875