Windows 10: help virus

Discus and support help virus in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i got recently hacked by cheat engine and the virus is called PUADlManager:Win32/InstallCore i left my pc for a while and my pc now wont even start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rashid ali3, Apr 2, 2023.

1. help virus

i got recently hacked by cheat engine and the virus is called PUADlManager:Win32/InstallCore i left my pc for a while and my pc now wont even start

:)

rashid ali3, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

help virus

1. help virus - Similar Threads - help virus

2. TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help: So like a year or two ago, I was sure I had a virus. I'm pretty naive, and paranoid,and so I wanted to check. I tried scanning with windows own anti-virus, but nothing came up. I searched the internett, and found multiple youtube videos stating "windows didn't detect all the...
  3. TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help: So like a year or two ago, I was sure I had a virus. I'm pretty naive, and paranoid,and so I wanted to check. I tried scanning with windows own anti-virus, but nothing came up. I searched the internett, and found multiple youtube videos stating "windows didn't detect all the...
  4. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP: Some of you might already heard of this virus, so I'am just gonna tell what it did, what did i did, and what happened in order.Yesterday my PC boot was ****, basically it told me that it couldn't boot, Windows just let me open CMD and couple of other things, when I tried CMD...
  5. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP: Some of you might already heard of this virus, so I'am just gonna tell what it did, what did i did, and what happened in order.Yesterday my PC boot was ****, basically it told me that it couldn't boot, Windows just let me open CMD and couple of other things, when I tried CMD...
  6. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I need help it says my IT administrator has limited access and I can't get to my virus and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help it says my IT administrator has limited access and I can't get to my virus and...: It says my IT administrator has limited access to some areas of the app I have tried many tutorials to fix this, and they have all lead to dead ends, and I just need help fixing this problem....
  8. I need help it says my IT administrator has limited access and I can't get to my virus and...

I need help it says my IT administrator has limited access and I can't get to my virus and...: It says my IT administrator has limited access to some areas of the app I have tried many tutorials to fix this, and they have all lead to dead ends, and I just need help fixing this problem....
  9. False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help: As I inserted a USB in my windows 11 PC, windows secuirty Windows Defender detected vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus. Now I have checked with couple of Anti-Virus but no one is showing the virus, But Windows Security Windows Defender is still telling me that my PC is infected with...
  10. False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help

False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help: As I inserted a USB in my windows 11 PC, windows secuirty Windows Defender detected vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus. Now I have checked with couple of Anti-Virus but no one is showing the virus, But Windows Security Windows Defender is still telling me that my PC is infected with...