Windows 10: (HELP) VOLUME FIXED AT 55

Discus and support (HELP) VOLUME FIXED AT 55 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime I boot my pc my volume goes to 55/100 which is very annoying because all my volume's are set so if windows is at 100 its at the right volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theonlyrealfrog, Apr 5, 2020.

1. (HELP) VOLUME FIXED AT 55

Everytime I boot my pc my volume goes to 55/100 which is very annoying because all my volume's are set so if windows is at 100 its at the right volume (for instance is csgo i like to have it 100 in windows and 85 in csgo) does anyone know why this is happening and/or how to fix it?

submitted by /u/theonlyrealfrog
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theonlyrealfrog, Apr 5, 2020

2. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Apr 5, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 5, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

(HELP) VOLUME FIXED AT 55

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

(HELP) VOLUME FIXED AT 55

1. (HELP) VOLUME FIXED AT 55 - Similar Threads - HELP VOLUME FIXED

2. Volume control help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume control help?: I have to use zoom for my online classes in school, but the volume from the app is ridiculously loud, so I get ear bleeds whenever the teacher speaks. I try to turn down the volume of the zoom app in my settings, but it does not stick and resets the volume back to 100...
  3. volume shrink help

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume shrink help: i bought new laptop with win 10 it has SSD 521gb but it has only one drive which is c: which has windows how can i make other drives d and e out of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-shrink-help/3cc44158-3f66-4958-8528-aebf20296719
  4. Kodak verite 55 plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kodak verite 55 plus: Accidentally unistalled printer and cannot get it to reinstall. Please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kodak-verite-55-plus/ddb74357-5bc3-40fb-922b-f97ec63d0cf5
  5. Utility to Help Fix spanned Volume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Utility to Help Fix spanned Volume: I recently had a power supply go out on a nas server and needed to move 8 disk to another computer server 2012 to win 10 the disk where set up as one big spanned volume. After hooking it all up I went into disk manager and they showed as foreign went to import and the...
  6. Saitek X-55

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Saitek X-55: I plug in the my Saitek X-55 flight stick, Throttle and pedals, but only the pedals are been recognize properly, the other have the !. I have unplug and re-plug then several time without any luck. I am unable to to install the software and drivers. Any advise....
  7. Volume Control Fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Control Fix?: A previous question had been posted regarding the volume control icon on the taskbar not working. The applicable part of the reply was this: "If you are facing this issue with Volume Control using the speaker icon in the taskbar, try Uninstall and re-install sound card...
  8. svchost CPU usage at 55%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    svchost CPU usage at 55%: not sure since when and how ( must have been recently ), but my windows 10 got probably infected, whenever i start pc, my cpu usage jumps to 55% ±. After I open task manager, i can see this ( attachment ) : the PID of "faulty" service is always different and if I stop the...
  9. Configuring update stopped @ 55%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Configuring update stopped @ 55%: Hi guys, I need some advice with wifes laptop. She was installing Win 10 last night. Since it was late she went to bed letting it run. This morning it was @ "configuring update for Win 10, 55% complete, do not turn off computer". I hasn't moved off 55%. I'm not sure what to...
  10. Error 55

in Windows 10 Support
    Error 55: Log Name: System Source: Ntfs Date: 16-3-01 Tue 9:12:49 AM Event ID: 55 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-QB0L353 Description: A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume ??. The exact nature of...