Windows 10: help w/form

Discus and support help w/form in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello nice peoples. I have this form that has me puzzled(what me no way). It works(with needless warnings) if I submit it twice. I know it's a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1Tsme1941, Jun 2, 2021.

1. 1Tsme1941 Win User

help w/form

Hello nice peoples. I have this form that has me puzzled(what me no way).
    It works(with needless warnings) if I submit it twice. I know it's a lot
    but can you see my error?
    -------------------------------------------------
    this is code:

<!DOCTYPE HTML><html>
    <head>

<style>
    .error {color: #FF0000;}
    </style>

</head>
    <body bgcolor="ccffff"><center><b>

<?php
    echo "<center>";echo date('m/d/y');echo "</center>";

// define variables and set to empty values
    $tenantErr = $unitErr =...

Read more

1Tsme1941, Jun 2, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Hi, error on creating a form at an local App, event: Win.UI . please help me.

Hi,

This issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with using an app. To have a better understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you trying to create a programming script?
    • What is the device you are using? Computer or mobile device?
    • What is this form made for?
    • What is the application are you using?
    • What were the recent changes made on your device before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase questions and concerns in our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

help w/form

Microsoft announces 100% integration of Office.com and Microsoft Forms

Source: Start Forms journey from office.com - Microsoft Tech Community - 369912

Brink, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

help w/form

1. help w/form - Similar Threads - help form

2. My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help: It changed the email address to something ending in mcmfa on my desktop and it says my normal account cannot be accessed, that it doesn't exist. I tried going through the recovery forms but they don't recognize the account when i try to recover. My normal account address is...
  3. My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help: It changed the email address to something ending in mcmfa on my desktop and it says my normal account cannot be accessed, that it doesn't exist. I tried going through the recovery forms but they don't recognize the account when i try to recover. My normal account address is...
  4. Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a...: Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a command button "call"I understand I need to use Skypes Acftive X. HOW? Can you provide code that works. it be easier to learn....
  5. i need help form a customer care agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help form a customer care agent: how do i get an actual human being to help me? the get help app is not helpful and it just keeps sending me to the forum https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-form-a-customer-care-agent/e49eeb88-0039-44ba-bfb7-424939dbd0ab
  6. i need help form a customer care agent

i need help form a customer care agent: how do i get an actual human being to help me? the get help app is not helpful and it just keeps sending me to the forum https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-form-a-customer-care-agent/e49eeb88-0039-44ba-bfb7-424939dbd0ab
  7. Thinkpad laptop won't boot Windows in any form but will boot everything else. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thinkpad laptop won't boot Windows in any form but will boot everything else. Please help!: I've run into an odd issue with my Lenovo Thinkpad T480 laptop.The T480 has two internal connections for storage, to which I currently have two NVMe disks attached. Each disk is a different physical size so I'll refer to them as such for the sake of clarity. My 2242 NVMe disk...
  8. Thinkpad laptop won't boot Windows in any form but will boot everything else. Please help!

Thinkpad laptop won't boot Windows in any form but will boot everything else. Please help!: I've run into an odd issue with my Lenovo Thinkpad T480 laptop.The T480 has two internal connections for storage, to which I currently have two NVMe disks attached. Each disk is a different physical size so I'll refer to them as such for the sake of clarity. My 2242 NVMe disk...
  9. Thinkpad laptop won't boot Windows in any form but will boot everything else. Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Pc won't boot to amy form of helpful state.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won't boot to amy form of helpful state.: When I start my pc is does 1 of 2 things. It will either boot to automatic repair. Which it will say repairing disk errors and then restart. The other thing it does is checks my disk. Will go through my C: and my G: and the restart.I cannot trouble shoot this unless I can...